• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    if your a Class 3 dealer you can get a post dealer sample SBS as long as you can get a request letter from the local PD. Corey has/had an 870 SBS.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I guess I still wonder the physical portion of my original question - if I were to have someone shorten the barrel to just over 18", how significant would the gas system alteration be?

Seems like I will have to settle for 18.5" or so - if that is even worth the work.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The "no SBS's in Indiana" thing is re-damn-diculous. The shortest you can go is 18" however most manufacturers stop at 18.5 just to be safe. You can shorten your shotgun to 18" without any major gas issues. If you want to go shorter and pin a flash hider or something on, you'll need to press out the barrel first, then cut it down to 17 or whatever, then add your permanently attached flash hider before reinstalling your barrel.

Here is my favorite Saiga SBS. Looks like a Suchka on steroids
    DSCF2440frame.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    thought the initial shipment was 1000. im sure the Head of FV will be along shortly to clarify.

and i thought you ordered before i did? i got order 991

Did not receive a confirmation, so upon request I re-entered my order. Probably forgot to allow through no-script would be my guess.

Really glad I caught that too... if they only had 1,000 I would have missed out.

Top Bottom