WTS: Various Items (AR items, GLOCK items, etc)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Cleaning out the safe. ALL prices include standard ground shipping. $5 allowance for FTF sales (cash only). I am located in Lake County (NW Indiana).

KZ 6.5 inch Rail Extension (also serves as .5 inch riser)
    Like new, mounted once for fit, in excellent condition (no scratches or dings)
    Asking $30.00 shipped.

Daniel Defense EZ CAR sling mount for carbines (DD-5002)
    New, never installed. DOES NOT include the QD swivel sling mount
    Asking $40.00 shipped.

Weaver 1" See-Thru Scope Mounts (49515) *linked image is identical except for the upper bands, the mounts I am selling are single piece on top of each mount
    For .22 rimfire or air rifle pellet guns. For 3/8" grooved receivers
    New in original package
    Asking $10.00 shipped.

Trijicon Tripower Mount (TX14)
    New in original package
    Asking $15 shipped.

AR magazine coupler *linked image is similar but my coupler is for AR magazines (pic is showing AK mag coupler)
    Will NOT fit PMags ... don't know about the Emags
    Used but in excellent condition
    Asking $8 shipped ($5 if you are buying something else from me).

Lasermax Laser Sight (LMS1131) *fits G19/23 (no pic link)
    Manufactured in January 2001. It works fine but I could never get Lasermax to zero it to my satisfaction. In MY gun (G19 w/124gr Fed HST) it shoots about 4-5 inches high and to the right at 50 feet. Maybe you will have better luck with your gun and/or getting Lasermax to zero it for you.
    Purchased new and endured about 300 rounds (Will ship with original box)
    Asking $90 shipped. SOLD

XS 24/7 Big Dot Tritium Express Set (GL-0001S-5)
    Fits GLOCK 17,19,22-24,26,27,31-36,38
    Used but not abused, installed and used on carry gun for about 6 months. Will ship with original package and instructions.
    Asking $60.00 shipped. SOLD

Magtech .308 Win 150 gr, 92 rounds (308A)
    Why 92 rounds? I bought this for my bolt gun. I fired eight straight rounds and every single one was almost impossible to open the bolt and extricate the spent casing. I had a problem once as well with getting Magtech .38 special to fit in my speedloaders. I think Magtech is pretty liberal with their tolerances (SAAMI specs). Maybe it will work for you.
    Asking $40.00 for FTF ... don't want to deal with ORMD shipping.

DPMS A-15 Scope Mount (Qty 2)
    Intended to provide a mounting point on a standard A2 handle. This is a see-thru mount. Please READ THIS before buying.
    One is still in the sealed package and the other has the seal broken but is unused.
    If you buy something else on this list that totals $30.00 or more and want one of these, it's yours for free.
    If you want both and nothing else, it's $10.00 / OBRO shipped.

Questions? Contact me via PM or email. I will only accept Postal Money Order or Cash (for FTF) and will only ship upon payment.

I screwed up the last time I tried selling on this board and it was entirely my fault. To avoid the same problem. If you intend to purchase, you must post on this thread and say, "I want to buy [item]." PM's or emails will not count towards your place in line. I will answer all inquiries but only posting on this thread will count. First come first served. Also, once shipped ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Check back for more items and "sold" updates.

Thanks

Last edited:

fordmech_2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2010
    if no one beats me to it i will by the g19 lasermax guide rod laser if you can wait for me to send payment on the 28th, if not i understand. thanks

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'll take the Lasermax Laser Sight if you want to sell it now. Ready to leave for post office, please advise if it will be held or not for Fordmech.

Edit: Per Wild Deuce, Lasermax is being held for Fordmech.

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    DPMS A-15 Scope Mount (Qty 2)
    Intended to provide a mounting point on a standard A2 handle. This is a see-thru mount. Please READ THIS before buying.
    One is still in the sealed package and the other has the seal broken but is unused.
    If you buy something else on this list that totals $30.00 or more and want one of these, it's yours for free.
    If you want both and nothing else, it's $10.00 / obo shipped.

Did you ever find out what these mounts are for, exactly? Did I understand that standard scope rings won't work at all on it?

Where are you located?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Did you ever find out what these mounts are for, exactly? Did I understand that standard scope rings won't work at all on it?

Where are you located?

My understanding from reading the link I provided is that optic rings intended for picatinny style rails will not work due to the rounded bottoms of the notches on the mounts.

I believe the mounts are meant to facilitate the mounting of an optic on a standard A2 handle.

I am in Lake County, NW Indiana. Near the I65/I80 exchange ... or the Rt30/41 intersection to be more precise.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    My understanding from reading the link I provided is that optic rings intended for picatinny style rails will not work due to the rounded bottoms of the notches on the mounts.

I believe the mounts are meant to facilitate the mounting of an optic on a standard A2 handle.

I am in Lake County, NW Indiana. Near the I65/I80 exchange ... or the Rt30/41 intersection to be more precise.

Is this it:

Online Store — DPMS: AR-15 Rifles, Parts and Accessories.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    BTT

ALL remaining items are now As Priced / OBRO (Or Best Reasonable Offer). Please consider that I will pay for shipping when making an offer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom