• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Recently my beard has stated tuning gray, but kinda splotchy. The hair on top of my head is still black, so............

I am thinking of coloring my beard, maybe.

Anyone else tried this? What works and what does not?

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Elkhart Co.
    Mine went white a few years ago.

I didn't want to have to color it all the time. I also didn't want to look like Santa, so I went clean shaven. :)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Depending on your age, marital statues, if married-wife's opinon...but my :twocents: is that grey's not bad. Actually grey is good on some guys.:)

If you want more opinions, post pic and let the women of INGO decide for you.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hey man, you're getting old(er) and there's nothing wrong with that...Unless you are on the prowl and looking for a younger chick, I say **** it and let nature take its course.

I'm a ways away from having any gray hair, but when the time comes I'll sport it proudly.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It seems like every day I have more gray hair both on my head and in my facial hair. I really dont mind. If I keep my hair short you dont notice it as much, but it doesnt bother me. If you want to color it go for it, but I dont see a problem with some gray.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    geez I'm only 27 and have gray hair on my head and beard. I guess I'll get worried when the drapes match the carpet.:D my wife likes the gray and says women find it sexy, whatever:rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The hair on my head started going gray before I could even grow a beard so mine never had a chance. I never worried about it. I know I'd be too lazy to keep up with it anyway.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    My beard is reddish and the gray has really started coming in during the last couple of years after I turned forty. Honestly, I kinda like it.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Okay, I'm getting the message and I am willing to accept the gray once it's no longer splotchy. It's no longer salt & pepper, just trying to get a little uniformity until it's all gray.

That's why I called this a vanity post.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Hey man, you're getting old(er) and there's nothing wrong with that...Unless you are on the prowl and looking for a younger chick, I say **** it and let nature take its course.
    hey you never know, it might help you snag a young chick with daddy issues. :rockwoot:

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    My beard is mostly gray, but the only time I color it is when I eat ribs. :D That sauce gets everywhere.

Top Bottom