• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And yes they have. These usually get at least a stern PM from me when I see them.

Fair enough.

I have never seen anything on INGO that would indicate to me that anyone was tipping over into doing what this guy did, so I can't claim an equivalence there....but the rhetoric is sometimes overbroad and in that, hateful towards people who don't deserve it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    035ostrich_468x538.jpg

That's a little harsh on T.Lex.

mrw-a-co-worker-says-to-me-youre-the-hardest-working-mexican-i-know-im-asian-52980.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You had to have know who that applied too...

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Plus, you've overplayed the "I'll allow it meme."

Sorry, I really must have missed that part of INGO that wants to run over muslims and have posted as such.

Maybe it's just some form of projection.....

seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sorry, I really must have missed that part of INGO that wants to run over muslims and have posted as such.
    Ah, the modality is what you're getting hung up on?

Understood.

Glass parking lot posts are completely different.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, the modality is what you're getting hung up on?

Understood.

Glass parking lot posts are completely different.

Actually, yes. Those posts are different. As Hough said, they're maybe hateful words towards people who don't deserve it. But have you ever took those words as a serious threat that people would actually turn the parking lots into glass? There's a far difference between blowing off steam and seriously talking about murdering people.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Actually, yes. Those posts are different. As Hough said, they're maybe hateful words towards people who don't deserve it. But have you ever took those words as a serious threat that people would actually turn the parking lots into glass? There's a far difference between blowing off steam and seriously talking about murdering people.

I would go even further than that.

I believe most of those INGO members who have harsh words towards Muslims (and possibly other/all religions) would still intervene if they witnessed a fellow American being bullied/attacked due to his religion.

They have honor and would defend someone regardless of their religious views.Even if they critize that religion openly online.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I think limited access is the only hurdle to someone actually doing it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe. If I was president I would SERIOUSLY nuke the middle East and put landmines on our southern border. Not because I enjoy killing but I believe it would benefit our country and the world
    Would you drive your truck into a crowd of muslims?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think limited access is the only hurdle to someone actually doing it.

At the risk of attempted belittlement, I submit that any INGOer actually has access to a mosque. Since there are a lot of INGOers, a lot mosques and no incidents...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At the risk of attempted belittlement, I submit that any INGOer actually has access to a mosque. Since there are a lot of INGOers, a lot mosques and no incidents...

The obvious problem is the lack of trucks. If only the needed weapons were available.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

No no ... there are a bunch of INGOers just biding their time waiting for the best moment to strike.
    People upthread here know what is in their mind and have it all figured out. I can’t understand why they haven’t reported them to the FBI or DHS yet. Maybe they are secretly on the same side and are just trying to deflect publicly? I bet that’s it, you just know that is what is really in their mind. True story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom