• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    Sorry for the duplicate but I'm thinking I may of posted this in the wrong thread the first time.

Just wondering if any one belongs to VPRC or has been there as a guest has any opinions about it.

Thanks, Pat

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I didn't even know there was such a thing. I would be interested to learn more as well. Is there a link you can send me to their website or something?

Brian

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    dont know about Valpo gun club but Dunes Rifle And Pistol club
    Contact 219-942-5414
    web site Home
    I think the club location Is in Hobart

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    I did speak to the current president there, he said to come to a couple of meetings, meet some of the members, and if I feel it's a good fit that one of them would probably recommend me for membership.

If I remember correctly, current fees are $80 per year plus a $100 initiation fee. Pistol and .22 only.

if anyone is interested in going to a meeting PM me, I wouldn't mind getting together with someone there.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    A Valparaiso Pistol Club, .... In Hebron??? Doesnt that strike you as odd? You can also check out the NPCCC (North Porter County Conservation Club) Which is located about half way between Valparaiso and Chesterton... (Just south of the toll road).
    Shotgun trap range, three Pistol Bays of about 50 Yards, and one Rifle Bay of 100 yards...

Meetings are at the Izaak Walton on the 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 7 PM (1/2 mile North of Bass Pro Shop...) We dont have meetings at the actual range any more because attendence at the meetings over the past 11 months averages over 40-50, and the building at the range cant accomodate... (Its also well lit, well heated/cooled and parking is good. Meeting is tomorrow night, (Nov 12th). Stop on by...

PM me if any individuals are interested in membership...

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    A Valparaiso Pistol Club, .... In Hebron??? Doesnt that strike you as odd? You can also check out the NPCCC (North Porter County Conservation Club) Which is located about half way between Valparaiso and Chesterton... (Just south of the toll road).
    Shotgun trap range, three Pistol Bays of about 50 Yards, and one Rifle Bay of 100 yards...

Meetings are at the Izaak Walton on the 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 7 PM (1/2 mile North of Bass Pro Shop...) We dont have meetings at the actual range any more because attendence at the meetings over the past 11 months averages over 40-50, and the building at the range cant accomodate... (Its also well lit, well heated/cooled and parking is good. Meeting is tomorrow night, (Nov 12th). Stop on by...

PM me if any individuals are interested in membership...

Doesn't strike me as odd. The core club has been around a long time. I was a member in the late 70's. They used to have a range in downtown Valpo believe it or not. They have moved a couple of times. The last place in the Valpo area was out by Fetla's somewhere. It's hard to find land for a range at a reasonable price. That is likely why the move to the Hebron area.

Top Bottom