• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    My in-law and I got in line at about 7:25am and we were out the door at the corner of the sidewalk. We left at about 10:00 and the line was still around the West side of the building. If your looking for BCG's dont bother. NOTHING! Very limited Ar parts a couple lowers, seen 1 upper, lots of pistols. Prices were ok, a little on the high side.

Was good to talk to Brad from Brads Knives. ZX Guns could care less that I was an INGO Member. :dunno:

Had to leave though cause we couldn't move around anymore.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I did the same. It is my favorite show, but I wasn't going to freeze waiting in line. I left and went to my lgs and picked up an AR they have been holding for me instead. I was intending to buy a Gen 4 Glock 26 at the show. Did anyone see any there?

I did not see any. ZX guns had a good selection considering the rush to buy everything.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My in-law and I got in line at about 7:25am and we were out the door at the corner of the sidewalk. We left at about 10:00 and the line was still around the West side of the building. If your looking for BCG's dont bother. NOTHING! Very limited Ar parts a couple lowers, seen 1 upper, lots of pistols. Prices were ok, a little on the high side.

Was good to talk to Brad from Brads Knives. ZX Guns could care less that I was an INGO Member. :dunno:

Had to leave though cause we couldn't move around anymore.
    What's a BCG?

Chevyman540

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    LaPorte
    Got there just after 1130 and the line was about 30' out the front door. Only took 10 minutes to get inside. Show was packed inside.

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I was there about 11:30. Long line but went fast. Was in in about 15 mins. Absolutely packed. Was disappointed there weren't more private sellers.
    Only saw acouple Glocks and only 1 Walther P38 overpriced at $650.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    My buddy called me from the show. Found 5k Winchester SRP for $170. Not a great price but not terrible either. I really needed them so I had him pick them up. He couldn't find 8# jugs of Titegroup though. :(

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    Got to the show around 8:30 Saturday morning. Bit of a line but it moved quick. Found everything I went for... small pistol, small rifle and large pistol primers, .224 HPBT's, .451's all at reasonable prices considering. Even gave one very large vendor who was selling a case of 223 for $1200.00 a lecture on being part of the problem!!!!

bob190e

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I went on Saturday. Nothing but overpriced AR/AK's etc..., ammo, and magazines. Didnt buy anything, but did stop at Brad & Knife ladys booth so my cousin could get an ESEE 4.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    When I was leaving yesterday at 1:30pm you could walk right into the show. I overheard the workers say this the first time they did not have a line.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sunday wasn't so bad got in and out by noon. I did pick up one of those crummy looking type 53's the bore looked good wasn't too concerned about the stock. Will probably refinish it unless I can find a cheap decent looking stock.

po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I was there both days, Saturday I picked up a ammo can and a spam can of 7.62x54R then Sunday I bought a Case for my new rifle and a couple pmags which I bought for 2 for $50 and a scope mount for my Mosin 91/30 so it wasnt a horrible time but I couldnt belive the cost of 223 or 5.56 and all the mags weather pmags or metal were $40 or more. I also was looking for a SR9 mag for my Ruger SR9C but they all wanted $50 or more for one. it felt a little smaller then the Lake County one.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Wife bought her first ever gun off the zx table. Compact baby eagle 9mm. We went back and forth on that thingy for at least a good hour, and we were one of the last out the door. It was about $50 cheaper than what we paid for full size special order at Blythes, so I think we did good. Looked new. Two mags. Now to scour the interwebs for a nice holster.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    po7g just wondering how much you picked up your spam can for? After reading some other posts about the crown point show and how they want to crush the fun may not go there this year.

Top Bottom