• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I'm sure you can still sell it. I'm wondering if I will be able to pick up some 7.62x39 ammo if I go, or would it just be cheaper to pay the $250 per 1k and have it shipped. Also have a couple things I could sell.... I hate to be the douche walking around with a sign on my back of what I have to sell..lol.
    A sign on your back is not being a douche. Standing right in front of a vendor's table hawking your wares ... that's being a douche. Nothing personal, just saying.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I have misc brass and a Savage 110 in 22-250 I would love to see gone.

Took a front time garden tiller in on a trade I dont need either if anyone has any interest I could be there.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I always liked this show. Wish I was there. Brad and Dean are there. Stop by our 4 tables and say hi to the guys and fondle some nice sharp objects.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I' m happy. Brad's Knives, Hoosier Gun Trader from Monticello, Harvey's Custom Kydex Holsters from Battle Ground (EXCELLENT KYDEX), Jack Link's Jerky Products, Terry Miller Custom Knives, R&Z Targets, Black Bore Firearms, Flashlight Oulet (from Valpo), and MANY OTHERS are there! Look like another KICK ARSE Porter County show! Almost forgot INGO member walt o and his kick arse custom hand made grips!

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I may show up today but thinking tomorrow first thing. Looking for complete upper. Right now palmetto has 10.5" upper on sale but I am also interested in 16" uppers.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Well, the Valpo show was cool. Definitly smelled fresher Than Crown Point show, but you could still count on catching a whiff of ass about every 15 minutes.

Is this just the standard scent of gun and knife shows?

Anyways, I went specifically to look for some new Knives to add to the collection. I basically just hung out at Brad's Knives & Knife Lady's Table. Brad was there with Dean Crail, awesome people if you haven't had the pleasure of talking with either of them, make an effort to, you won't regret it. Although, you may pick up a new habbit.... I walked away with a new microtech and added a couple reasonably priced customs to my "list". I almost doubled back to blow my wad on a BEAUTIFUL ADV Butcher, but I'm glad I didn't as I came home to a broken Dryer and burned up Vacuum Cleaner... Looks like I'll be spending my money on what my wife calls " more important stuff" in the morning. Pfff, what does she know about high end cutlery...

Anyways, if you are considering going to the show, Take a shower then Go to the show! Bring cash!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, the Valpo show was cool. Definitly smelled fresher Than Crown Point show, but you could still count on catching a whiff of ass about every 15 minutes.

Is this just the standard scent of gun and knife shows?

Anyways, I went specifically to look for some new Knives to add to the collection. I basically just hung out at Brad's Knives & Knife Lady's Table. Brad was there with Dean Crail, awesome people if you haven't had the pleasure of talking with either of them, make an effort to, you won't regret it. Although, you may pick up a new habbit.... I walked away with a new microtech and added a couple reasonably priced customs to my "list". I almost doubled back to blow my wad on a BEAUTIFUL ADV Butcher, but I'm glad I didn't as I came home to a broken Dryer and burned up Vacuum Cleaner... Looks like I'll be spending my money on what my wife calls " more important stuff" in the morning. Pfff, what does she know about high end cutlery...

Anyways, if you are considering going to the show, Take a shower then Go to the show! Bring cash!

Ah, you got Crailed! You're stronger than I, resisting that AdV Butcher. Had you succumbed, it would have been a DOUBLE CRAILING!

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    It was fun being crailed. Plan to do it again soon... Just need to sell a few more pieces of my wife's useless stuff like her jewelery with out a function...

So, Rhino, how long do you plan on riding this train ofnknife sobriety... You should reward your self for making 6 weeks! Buy a new knife!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It was fun being crailed. Plan to do it again soon... Just need to sell a few more pieces of my wife's useless stuff like her jewelery with out a function...

So, Rhino, how long do you plan on riding this train ofnknife sobriety... You should reward your self for making 6 weeks! Buy a new knife!

Hah! You are now added to the list of co-dependent enabler FIENDS!

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    I made about half a round before I sold me guide gun :) . I then of course had to get my usual candy, jerky & shirt for my fat butt heh.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Nice little show. Was able to off load my Savage for asking price in 2 seconds within the front door. Walked over to ZX and picked up another for the same price I had sold the other one for.

Next I went to a hand loader guy and sold a bunch of range pick up brass I had. Then hit the jerky guy and used the money from the brass sale to pick up some gator BBQ.

I don't think I was there an hour and zero money left my wallet. Nice time. I got me a new toy and some snacks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've heard good things about the Valpo show. I could go and visit a buddy in the area too, but it would have jeopardized my sobriety!

Top Bottom