• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It is amazing how little curiosity there is about this stuff compared to the dumb stuff that bedazzles us like if Taylor Swift was going to be a football game or not.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I always come up with ideas for a T-shirt and this would spark some conversation. People don't seem respond much in conversation to difficult topics but when I wear a T-shirt, the public does tend to react and say something.

It's sort of a public service announcement and I feel it's useful to people to speak about it. I know very few that will.

My T-shirt idea was "Unvaccinated! Did I kill Grandma?". Been told it's a bad idea but I always think about Rush pointing out the absurd with the same. If the wingnuts can push some insane agenda, there should be some pushback.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm over half through this interesting intelligent dialogue of an interview by Tucker with Trudeau's brother. At 26:50 he mentions event 201 and then gets more into his family.

Dang it. I was listening to a different podcast while doing maintenance on the tractor yesterday. It ended before I finished working and I couldn't think of another podcast to finish off the work. Wish I'd have remembered that one.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Dang it. I was listening to a different podcast while doing maintenance on the tractor yesterday. It ended before I finished working and I couldn't think of another podcast to finish off the work. Wish I'd have remembered that one.
    As you know his content is quite good. I had to look it up. Kyle Kemper is Turds half brother. He's an interesting smart dude with a 70s vibe outlook with deep thoughts. He lays it out well in a nice manner. He's touring the US in a JFK bus, campaigning. He shares an absolutely awful story about his wife during the masking insanity.

The interview with Pavel Durov (Telegram) is good from a geopolitical and censorship standpoint. The Gina Carano one is excellent and she seems genuinely nice when exposing the cabal. It hurt her badly.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just posted. Smooth conversation and interview with Aaron Rodgers by Tucker. First 15 minutes is about the response to the alleged virus, followed by fake vaccine cards. Also language warning, guy talk.

Edit: I did watch the entire interview and it was great. It bounces back a lot to what has happened the last 4 years.

Recently posted in Terre Haute, IN paper so no end in sight. Get entered into a drawing for a free bike kids! IMO pure evil. I'd guess at least half to 75% of schools are taking money to do this

Attach0_20240514_145307.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Hang them.
    Too subtle.

I suggest we remove them from their cage once daily, administer an "unserialized" dose of the "safe and effective" vaccine whatever the **** it is, return to cage. Repeat daily for the rest of their, ahem, natural lives.

These sob's knowingly risked the lives of humans they've never met for what appears to be the sole purpose of political gain. I can muster no mercy for those involved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just posted. Smooth conversation and interview with Aaron Rodgers by Tucker. First 15 minutes is about the response to the alleged virus, followed by fake vaccine cards. Also language warning, guy talk.

Edit: I did watch the entire interview and it was great. It bounces back a lot to what has happened the last 4 years.

Recently posted in Terre Haute, IN paper so no end in sight. Get entered into a drawing for a free bike kids! IMO pure evil. I'd guess at least half to 75% of schools are taking money to do this

View attachment 352775

Someone paid for the vaccines. They’re not free. Someone even paid for the bike. It’s not free. Bike mfg still got paid. Vaccine mfg got paid. Who paid for it? Taxpayers?

Top Bottom