• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The vaccinated are clearly super spreaders. When can the public expect the government to do the sensible and safe thing, by rounding up the vaccinated and placing them in a quarantined facility with proper armed guard to provide the proper level of safety to the general public?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Cool! This is the third time this has been posted in this thread. Obviously the first two didn't take. ;)
    Not the case here but I always get a laugh when some member who visits once a week and has 300 posts in ten years shows up, creates a breathless thread on a topic, like no one else ever would have heard about it, when we have already been beating to death for three days… :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    All the articles spell out what many know, although it's currently easy to speak with people that still believe the safety propaganda. A friend from Monroe County just visited me and spoke of testing and the virus still spreading within his family. .

I told him I didn't know anything about it as I haven't gone to a doctor in three years. He repeated some of his story in amazement to my response. I just hope he isn't 5 shots into this mess. I've found my hypothesis/advice on what's happening unlikely to be received so guess I punted. It did help a few early so that's good.

Is it too late for those still playing along now? I believe so and this leads to the question of when does the populace becomes aware? Ed Dowd and his actuarial data showing people the numbers, indicates this Fall it'll be harder to "run from the data". Excluding the increase in deaths and disabilities, numbers listed in the government data, the statistic most concerning is 26 million injured. If this is even close to true, that's 25% of the workforce. I've definitely noticed this impact but don't think too many have.

Has anyone noticed a big uptick in younger people obituary notices? Looking at the Terre Haute paper July obits today, there were three that went to school with our kids!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The only people I hear about getting Covid now are the vax'd. I have a progressive aunt and uncle, both have Covid again. Uncle developed heart issues last year. They are both vax'd and boosted to some level.

Of course, I wonder why anyone bothers to even test anymore. There is nothing special about covid. If you are sick, stay home.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Another injury I learned about from the vax is injuries to eyes. A person that works for my company has to get a shot in his eye every couple of months to combat the damage that was caused when he got vaccinated. He knows another person near him with the same injury from it. I think he said it was related to blood clots in the eye.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom