• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    The problem I have with these "died suddenly" cases is we don't know their vax/covid statuses (or do we?). How many of them had the vax but never contracted covid since it is known that the virus can cause blood clotting and other heart/blood conditions that could cause these deaths as well.

If most of theses cases are people who were vaxxed but never got covid then there might be something there.

How do we know if it was the vax or the virus unless we have that data?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem I have with these "died suddenly" cases is we don't know their vax/covid statuses (or do we?). How many of them had the vax but never contracted covid since it is known that the virus can cause blood clotting and other heart/blood conditions that could cause these deaths as well.

If most of theses cases are people who were vaxxed but never got covid then there might be something there.

The after wuwho flu but before vaccines death numbers look nothing like the after vaccine numbers AFAIK…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

We don't. I'm playing the odds. The rise in "died suddenly" deaths is due to something. Chances are, I believe, is a good percentage of them are due to the vaccine. If we're (TPTB) aren't going to do the work to find out, I'm going to go by intuition, common sense, and gut feel.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Here's the kicker, and no ones talking about this.

It doesnt matter. Because everyone who took the jab was FALSELY led to believe they would be protected from the virus and its side effects of strokes and heart problems, 100%...

So they stopped taking precautions.

Every politician, every news anchor, every famous jackass are all culpable and potentially legally liable for shilling pfizers falsehoods to the public.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

If this were true wouldn't we be seeing non-vax'd people dying in the same numbers? Or are we not following science again?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Here's the kicker, and no ones talking about this.

It doesnt matter. Because everyone who took the jab was FALSELY led to believe they would be protected from the virus and its side effects of strokes and heart problems, 100%...

So they stopped taking precautions.

Every politician, every news anchor, every famous jackass are all culpable and potentially legally liable for shilling pfizers falsehoods to the public.
    and what precautions would those be? Masks? Quarantines?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    The after wuwho flu but before vaccines death numbers look nothing like the after vaccine numbers AFAIK…
    There wasn't much time between the onset of covid and the vax, and it is possible these symptoms need more time to develop than the gap between the virus and widespread vaxxing.

My gut says the vax is causing the harm but this type of data is needed to confirm. With ~60% of the population having contracted covid, it only leaves the 40% never having it and how many of those are unvaxxed? I'm not sure we'll ever know.

I am simply stating that it needs to taken into account before we can say with confidence it's all the vax's fault.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Soft kill is real! But....is the threat still real or have enough people figured out it was a hoax? Election flu was the set up to scare everyone and the cure was designed to kill people.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Soft kill is real! But....is the threat still real or have enough people figured out it was a hoax? Election flu was the set up to scare everyone and the cure was designed to kill people.
    Oh for ****s sake. Stop this ****ing ********. Covid is real. It sucks for some people, not for others. IT's not the killer it was made out to be BUT I IS ****ING REAL. This denier ******** only serves to make us looks like ****ing morons because it is just that, ********.

For crying out-****ing-loud. This **** is getting really hard to sift through sometimes.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There wasn't much time between the onset of covid and the vax, and it is possible these symptoms need more time to develop than the gap between the virus and widespread vaxxing.

My gut says the vax is causing the harm but this type of data is needed to confirm. With ~60% of the population having contracted covid, it only leaves the 40% never having it and how many of those are unvaxxed? I'm not sure we'll ever know.

I am simply stating that it needs to taken into account before we can say with confidence it's all the vax's fault.
    Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher—recently suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might actually make COVID-19 infections worse. He chuckled as he imagined Anthony Fauci announcing that the vaccination campaign was all a big mistake (“Oh darn, I was wrong!”) and would need to be abandoned. When he floated that nightmare scenario during a recent podcast interview with Steve Bannon, both men seemed almost delighted at the prospect of public-health officials and pharmaceutical companies getting their comeuppance. “This is a catastrophe,” Bannon declared, beaming at his guest. “You’re hearing it from an individual who invented the mRNA [vaccine] and has dedicated his life to vaccines. He’s the opposite of an anti-vaxxer.”

That was in October of 2021.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I was skeptical as well, but I did get it eventually too and it was definitely... different from other ailments I've ever had. I wasn't sure what I contracted, at the time I thought it was just something I got from a snot-nosed toddler because I had almost no symptoms. But five days later I lost my smell. That's not a normal symptom of the common cold or flu (that I'm aware of).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My gut says the vax is causing the harm but this type of data is needed to confirm. With ~60% of the population having contracted covid, it only leaves the 40% never having it and how many of those are unvaxxed?

And just what neutral entity can study this and provide accurate data?

The government that pushed the vaccines?

Academia that pushed the vaccines?

Epidemiologists that pushed the vaccines?

Medical doctors that pushed the vaccines?

The CDC that pushed the vaccines?

Sorry but we are on our own and the people are going to have to figure this out in their own minds as there are no trusted sources and there never will be again for a very long time…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was skeptical as well, but I did get it eventually too and it was definitely... different from other ailments I've ever had. I wasn't sure what I contracted, at the time I thought it was just something I got from a snot-nosed toddler because I had almost no symptoms. But five days later I lost my smell. That's not a normal symptom of the common cold or flu (that I'm aware of).
    It is actually fairly common,especially with modern antibiotics(it is listed as a possible side effect),same goes for many anti depressants. So not just a covid thing.

As for it happening from a cold or flu I think it has always been around for some. Last I had the flu everything I ate was cardboard and I had very little of the ability to smell. Was pre covid.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It is actually fairly common,especially with modern antibiotics(it is listed as a possible side effect),same goes for many anti depressants. So not just a covid thing.

As for it happening from a cold or flu I think it has always been around for some. Last I had the flu everything I ate was cardboard and I had very little of the ability to smell. Was pre covid.
    But long term loss (like my wife, 13 months and she's just now getting it back little by little) is not normal.

Top Bottom