Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What clown is conjuring up these stats?

“He said the vaccine’s ability to prevent infection has been above 85%, which is significantly higher than the efficacy of the flu vaccine, which health professionals also recommend.”

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The adult son of my tenant wears a mask daily. He has a compromised immunity system and bad lungs, and works at a supermarket as a cashier.

He wears the mask to keep the cold and flu away a little and to help keep him from touching his face after touching everyone else's coon fingered items.

He looks a little odd wearing it, but I get it.

Sure hope that no anti-maskers blow him crap because he is trying to do something.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The adult son of my tenant wears a mask daily. He has a compromised immunity system and bad lungs, and works at a supermarket as a cashier.

He wears the mask to keep the cold and flu away a little and to help keep him from touching his face after touching everyone else's coon fingered items.

He looks a little odd wearing it, but I get it.

Sure hope that no anti-maskers blow him crap because he is trying to do something.
    Thing is, I believe most people don't give a flip if someone wears a mask or not. I work downtown Indy and see it much more than where I live, and I'd never even consider saying anything to anyone...it's their prerogative if it makes them feel better. The only problem I've ever had is when the screeching Mimi's would berate and almost physically assault someone not "complying".

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I was in a Meijer store and some dude went ballistic on a person wearing a mask. Didn't ask why just assumed. It was a real mess. He started getting close to hands on with the masker. Management showed up (surprisingly) and told him to leave. He said no, then the manager said the police were being called. Dude left.

Let the maskers do what they want is my philosophy. I don't mess with them and I expect the same in return. My mother in law would still be wearing a mask if she actually went anywhere.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was in a Meijer store and some dude went ballistic on a person wearing a mask. Didn't ask why just assumed. It was a real mess. He started getting close to hands on with the masker. Management showed up (surprisingly) and told him to leave. He said no, then the manager said the police were being called. Dude left.

Let the maskers do what they want is my philosophy. I don't mess with them and I expect the same in return. My mother in law would still be wearing a mask if she actually went anywhere.
    Yep. I just judge. But only if its someone with the cloth masks. Those were proven to be totally ineffective. Now it may protect me from your spittle when you cough, but its not keeping out any viruses.

I almost want to make business cards with links to the studies that prove they are wasting their time and to either switch it up to N95 if they are really that concerned, or stop with the totally useless mask crap.

Now if I see someone who obviously has health issues, I dont give it a second thought.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yep. I just judge. But only if its someone with the cloth masks. Those were proven to be totally ineffective. Now it may protect me from your spittle when you cough, but its not keeping out any viruses.

I almost want to make business cards with links to the studies that prove they are wasting their time and to either switch it up to N95 if they are really that concerned, or stop with the totally useless mask crap.

Now if I see someone who obviously has health issues, I dont give it a second thought.
    I also think that I read on INGO that they make it hard to lick doorknobs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let the maskers do what they want is my philosophy. I don't mess with them and I expect the same in return.
    The problem was and I zero doubt would be again is: this philosophy was not extended in the opposite direction by a LARGE swath of the mask wearing zealots in those dark days. Add to those the go-along-to-get-along types that would not stand we had mask tyranny for (seems like) two years.

My gracious side says: GFGT, now…let us lead by example. Maybe they’ll see how beneficial this attitude it. My cynical side says: Nay, they will snap back and wield whatever power they can, just as soon as they can, when/if the PTB agree it’s mask time again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

There were studies indicating N95 masks were useless in the general population for airborne virus mitigation.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Title is a bit click bait but the content is quite informative.

This is a good summary of what the DOD and WHO has implemented. A great history explanation by a paralegal of how all the various acts, laws, executive orders, etc. around medicine and health has evolved into control. She says that States continuing to pass preemptive laws against this has helped begin the process of prosecuting those that implemented the crimes.

Top Bottom