Porter County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What kills me is how they’re so sure that what they’re telling you is the absolute truth.
    I've had the same thing when people tell me the gun law.

You know, you CAN'T have bullets in that gun.

Really?

Then there was the local officer that informed me the LTCH was only to BUY the gun, and have it at home ONLY.

Huh?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've had the same thing when people tell me the gun law.

You know, you CAN'T have bullets in that gun.

Really?

Then there was the local officer that informed me the LTCH was only to BUY the gun, and have it at home ONLY.

Huh?
    Example:
    (They always have an Ukraine flag or rainbow flag or covid related icon in their bio lines).
    1704507664006.png

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Lol! Just saw .gov PSA commercial with a very urban sounding voiceover guy advising people to get the latest version of the vaccine because “covid is still out there, and so are you”. Good lord, the people depicted in the commercial! There were obese purple haired I don’t know whats, interracial couples everywhere, gay interracial couples, and at the very end, a lesbian couple, possibly interracial, getting married.

One thing about .gov, I guess they know the audience they can count on to follow their every word.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Sadly the non critical thinkers are standing in line for the next booster. I guess it is a possible way to raise the average IQ of a nation without expecting educators to do the actual job they are being paid for.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This isn't an IQ thing at all. A lot of smart people line up to take this shot. It's really about how much we all trust what we're being told, and our ability to be skeptical enough to analyze what we're being told vs what we see in reality. That's not IQ.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This isn't an IQ thing at all. A lot of smart people line up to take this shot. It's really about how much we all trust what we're being told, and our ability to be skeptical enough to analyze what we're being told vs what we see in reality. That's not IQ.
    And again, it’s pretty much a partisan issue. I know a lot of conservatives, and fortunately, not too many liberals. I can’t think of ONE conservative that I know personally that keeps up with the latest booster, and while a few have had covid, they are fine.

Of the maybe half dozen libs I know personally, they were ALL pro vaccine, got every booster available, and belittled everyone who didn’t think exactly the same as them. I only know the current status of two of them (one is a former in law, the other is someone I’ve known my entire life) and both of them have had serious health issues in the last two years, with one scheduled to have heart surgery very soon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Let me get this straight. We see a surge in blood clots that we've really not seen before. People have been heating their homes for a very long time before this surge in blood clots. Are they really sure that it's the home heating doing it? But The Science™ supporters will just accept it without any skepticism.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let me get this straight. We see a surge in blood clots that we've really not seen before. People have been heating their homes for a very long time before this surge in blood clots. Are they really sure that it's the home heating doing it? But The Science™ supporters will just accept it without any skepticism.
    Don't forget climate change! We've never had so much climate change before. That, and trans-phobia, homophobia, white supremacy, hang nail, halitosis, and bed-head.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Kids had their "well check" recently. Both flu and covid shots are still AGGRESSIVELY being pushed to the point they make you feel like you don't have a choice.
    The 1986 vaccine liability federal law created a huge incentive financial bonanza for Big Pharma. This latest aggressive push is the biggest warning for parents to date.

Top Bottom