• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not know the details of your experience, however many hospital emergency rooms contract for the physicians used and they are not directly hospital employees technically. I would add to your efforts to write a formal letter to the hospital informing them of your experience and your belief that no valuable services were rendered by the doctor and you do not believe you should be charged for any such services. Agree that the hospital services themselves, the nurse, admitting, facilities were acceptable services provided and you will not contest reasonable charges. The physicians services however were beyond substandard and you do not agree that services were rendered that justify payment.

Well. My post was what I think could be said to an ER doctor and it was not my experience. However, the last time I had any involvement in an ER visit, it was my son. And this was maybe 5 years ago. He had become dehydrated as a consequence of the flu. We didn't get a bill. We got many bills, seemingly from anyone who had any contact with them. So many especially beyond my recollection that it caused the feeling that if any medical professional walked by, they sent us a bill for something. I think the medical industrial complex has created a system whose sole purpose is to extract money from people.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Not sure if this has been mentioned:

A psychiatrist named Dr. Amanda McDonald personally saw many of her vaccinated patients regress into unstable, mentally ill and panic-stricken states. According to Dr. McDonald, in 2021, her patients suddenly showed symptoms of insomnia, depression and anxiety “without any sort of rhyme or reason.” The only thing these patients had in common was a recent COVID-19 vaccine or booster.

Sounds like a lot more study needs to be done on the psychological effects of the vax.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Well, in the case of the vax nazi people that were attempting to deny us uncleans access to any type medical care...
    They can take a flying leap at a rolling donut.
    Those people are fascists, though; not merely misled/True Believers.

The Covid Fascists deserve every bit of opprobrium that comes their way. I still don't revel in their deaths, though. I may view it as karma, but I don't celebrate i.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those people are fascists, though; not merely misled/True Believers.

The Covid Fascists deserve every bit of opprobrium that comes their way. I still don't revel in their deaths, though. I may view it as karma, but I don't celebrate i.
    Those who believed the lies being promulgated should be given leniency, but those who knowingly perpetrated this mess should be held accountable to the highest degree through the established justice system (no vigilante justice), but the system should, if working properly, put them in life imprisonment if not the death sentence, but also their assets should be stripped to start making reparations for all the damage they caused, some of which cannot ever be fixed. Regardless, if they are not brought to justice here, rest assured, they will meet justice. "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Being duped by his advisors and "the science" like hundreds of millions of others?
    That COULD be explained away. His continued bragging about Operation Warp Speed, the lives that he’s responsible for saving, and the carnage the vaccine is still causing—wonder why he’s not asking those questions?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That COULD be explained away. His continued bragging about Operation Warp Speed, the lives that he’s responsible for saving, and the carnage the vaccine is still causing—wonder why he’s not asking those questions?
    The bragging I'll give you, but the ongoing carnage isn't on him. The current administration took that ball and ran with it and are still running with it.

Top Bottom