• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Why would anyone trust a Bond film level villain for medical advice?

I know right. The only thing missing is a hairless cat.

dr-evil.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    it means witchcraft. Is big pharma practicing that….could be but it’s much bigger than just them. The entire world is being deceived and it’s more than just a shot.
    I don't personally believe. I fully respect those that do have faith. But the part in red is what has me second guessing myself. There is a real biblical feel to the beliefs, actions and outcomes associated with the 'vidsanity and soon to be health 'mark' (aka app or chip) that will allow one to participate in society and commerce. It's all a bit eerie. And extremely sad.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    As a saved sinner, I don’t agree at all. You’re going by Greek then English….in Hebrew it means witchcraft. Is big pharma practicing that….could be but it’s much bigger than just them. The entire world is being deceived and it’s more than just a shot.
    "The Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ― Winston S. ChurchillRevelation - PHarma.jpg

Attachments

• Fauci history.jpg
      Fauci history.jpg
      207.5 KB · Views: 16

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    "The Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ― Winston S. ChurchillView attachment 242420
    Go read it in its original writings. What did you not understand? The original writings were not Greek or English. Be careful about changing Revelation. It means sorcery or witchcraft. It’s a spirit of deception deceiving nations after the light (Christian’s) are takin out of the world. If you want to keep saying it’s the covid jab have at it. I don’t believe that once again. It’s far far beyond that.

Top Bottom