Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Amazed at how many virologists who believe in evolution that we suddenly have here.

:):
    If that's directed at me, I've always believed in evolution. I'm not a virologist, but I've read enough to know how these things typically play out. :dunno: I know you were probably hoping for a Christian vs. Atheist "gotcha", but... fail.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If that's directed at me, I've always believed in evolution. I'm not a virologist, but I've read enough to know how these things typically play out. :dunno: I know you were probably hoping for a Christian vs. Atheist "gotcha", but... fail.
    Not really, but it's pretty obvious that you don't believe the whole book, if you believe in evolution. Or maybe you do, in your mind. Funny how people can compartmentalize like that. Anyway, wrong thread I suppose.

Maybe that's who we should get to treat the unvaccinated who show up at the hospital with Covid. People who have read enough to know about it. Works for me. Throw in some essential oils for good measure.

:)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not really, but it's pretty obvious that you don't believe the whole book, if you believe in evolution. Or maybe you do, in your mind. Funny how people can compartmentalize like that. Anyway, wrong thread I suppose.

Maybe that's who we should get to treat the unvaccinated who show up at the hospital with Covid. People who have read enough to know about it. Works for me. Throw in some essential oils for good measure.

Funny, I thought I've been reading it was mostly vaccinated people who were being hospitalized? Maybe you'd think otherwise if you've been reading those stories of doctor's who talk about people dying bemoaning the fact that it's too late for them to get the jab. You know, the stories that have all been proven false? :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I find it odd that the people that are such adamant atheists proselytize for their "religion" a lot more than people that have religious beliefs. Are you vegan too? Because that would explain some things.

But yes, this is not the place for that, and that's why I don't go into the religious threads. I do however, respect the beliefs of others without feeling the need to ridicule them. Guess I'm just secure enough in my own beliefs that I don't need to.

I don't know WTF essential oils have to do with anything. I did used to enjoy patchouli scented candles though. I was disappointed when Yankee Candle discontinued it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I find it odd that the people that are such adamant atheists proselytize for their "religion" a lot more than people that have religious beliefs.
    Really? Huh.
    I fear that those who deride God as an 'imaginary friend', and succumb to the belief that the devil does not exist, will never realize who the adversary is until they are already burning

:coffee:

Are you vegan too? Because that would explain some things.
    Ok, that's going to far. Vegan? I'm not the one on Ingo who doesn't like bacon.

Vegan. Pfft. **** you, too. :):

I don't know WTF essential oils have to do with anything.
    Seems like the kind of thing that people who trust Dr. Google would use to treat a variety of maladies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Funny, I thought I've been reading it was mostly vaccinated people who were being hospitalized? Maybe you'd think otherwise if you've been reading those stories of doctor's who talk about people dying bemoaning the fact that it's too late for them to get the jab. You know, the stories that have all been proven false? :rolleyes:
    Maybe you need to read more.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Currently, all but one county in Alabama is categorized as an area of high transmission, according to the state's Department of Health. The state clocked more than 2,600 new cases Monday, and nearly 1,900 on Tuesday. The number of hospitalized patients has continued to climb since the end of June. It now tops 2,700, and is approaching the state's previous peak of more than 3,000 in January.

On Tuesday, Infirmary Health tweeted that they currently had 316 COVID inpatients in its hospitals, noting that 84%
    of these patients were unvaccinated.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Really? Huh.

:coffee:

Ok, that's going to far. Vegan? I'm not the one on Ingo who doesn't like bacon.

Vegan. Pfft. **** you, too. :):

Seems like the kind of thing that people who trust Dr. Google would use to treat a variety of maladies.
    And what gave you the idea that I use "Dr. Google" for anything? Dude, you've lost it. As for the vegan comment, the vegans and atheists are some of the most prolific proselytizers around, so I thought there might be a connection. I eat bacon nearly every day, except when I have ham. And even then, I might have ham for breakfast and a BLT for lunch.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Maybe you need to read more.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Currently, all but one county in Alabama is categorized as an area of high transmission, according to the state's Department of Health. The state clocked more than 2,600 new cases Monday, and nearly 1,900 on Tuesday. The number of hospitalized patients has continued to climb since the end of June. It now tops 2,700, and is approaching the state's previous peak of more than 3,000 in January.

On Tuesday, Infirmary Health tweeted that they currently had 316 COVID inpatients in its hospitals, noting that 84%
    of these patients were unvaccinated.

Oh no, 84% of 316 patients were unvaxxed in one hospital. I'd like to know how many statewide, or country wide are vaxxed vs unvaxxed being hospitalized.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Does scripture say that nothing ever evolves?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Nothing says God can't set up the terrarium and the rules and then pretty much let it play out from there :@ya:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom