• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Hasn't this been amazing to see, about how the governments organizations, the NGO's, the transnationals and then smaller corporations are brought on board to apply pressure?
    It's like training plants. And we're the crop.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This seems as good a place as any.

They released the vaccine for younger teens now. Suddenly, within a week of that, the CDC CONVENIENTLY reports that kids REALLY need a shot because a lot of kids are ending up in the ICU, some even on mechanical ventilators. Sounds scary, right? They are carefully not saying HOW MANY kids. Just that a bunch are. Apparently a bunch is 200-ish. In a population of HOW many Americans?

Where was this panic a year ago? Or even 6 months ago? Oh, yeah, right. That panic could do nothing of substance because there was no vaccine for kids.

Lo and behold I get Emily's newsletter. (Emily Miller, author of "Emily Gets Her Gun" , a documentary of how ridiculous DC's gun laws are. ) You should subscribe too. She is tired of FB censoring her, so she moved much of her content off FB.

Here is her take:

Biden, CDC Dirty Tricks to Get Teenagers Vaccinated

Pres. Biden and the government doctors are using dirty tricks to mess with growing teenagers' bodies to achieve a political goal. The government doctors are using scare tactics to make parents falsely believe their children could be hospitalized or die of COVID. It’s irresponsible and unethical.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced Friday that it had “additional data reporting the trends in hospitalizations among adolescents with COVID-19.” It released a report along with a dramatic statement from the CDC Director, Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky:

I am deeply concerned by the numbers of hospitalized adolescents and saddened to see the number of adolescents who required treatment in intensive care units or mechanical ventilation. Much of this suffering can be prevented.

She followed up with this tweet:
    Twitter avatar for @CDCDirectorRochelle Walensky, MD, MPH @CDCDirector
    Parents: Talk w/ teens abt getting vaccinated against #COVID19 & wearing a mask until fully vaccinated. I share the sadness felt by parents whose kids needed treatment for severe illness & grieve w/ all impacted by COVID-19. Together, we can prevent suffering & end this pandemic.

CDC @CDCgov
    A new @CDCMMWR finds of 204 adolescents hospitalized for COVID-19 during Jan–Mar 2021, nearly a third were admitted to an ICU. The report shows the importance of #COVID19 vaccination for adolescents and mask use for those not yet vaccinated.

Let’s look at the actual study to see why Dr. Walensky is “saddened” and “deeply concerned.”

In the first three months of 2021, there were 204 teenagers in the U.S. hospitalized for COVID. That is about two a day in the entire country. They spent an average of two days in the hospital.

The CDC is pushing the headline that one-third of teens admitted for COVID were put in the ICU. But that is a lot less scary when you look at the numbers and see it’s 64 teenagers. Not one died.

Dr. Walensky said “a number” of teens required “mechanical ventilation. Actually, 10 teenagers total were put on ventilators for COVID in three months and all survived.

Overall, the 204 teenagers were an average age of 15 years old. The race breakdown in order was black (36%), hispanic (31%), white (26%.)

The CDC took out the cases in which they were hospitalized for other reasons but tested positive for coronavirus. Then it looked at the full picture of the teens’ health. One-third of teenagers were obese, as defined as having a body mass index above the 95th percentile for age and sex for children.

Seventy percent of the teenagers in the hospital from COVID had underlying conditions. None had been vaccinated. Of the 204 teens,

-63 had a chronic lung disease including asthma

-29 had neurological disorder

-24 had chronic metabolic disease, including diabetes

-19 had a blood disorder, including sickle cell anemia

-14 were immunocompromised

-9 had cardiovascular disease

So there were 60 teens who did not have an underlying condition for their parents to know to vaccinate them but got a serious case of COVID and had to go to the hospital. Sixty teens in 90 days — in all of America.

It was likely frightening for their parents, and, as Walensky said they felt “sadness.” But for public health purposes, the CDC director calling it undue “suffering” is manipulation, and in doing that, she was successful with the media.

The CNN headline is: “New increases in teen hospitalization rates reinforce importance of Covid-19 vaccination, CDC study says.” The story also only counts in percentages and not actual kids to increase the confusion and drama.

The Washington Post headline is “CDC director urges parents to vaccinate teens, pointing to increase in severe cases.” Buried in the story is the fact that no one died.

The Miami Herald spun the news this way: “‘Deeply concerned:’ COVID hospitalization rates in teens doubled in a month, CDC says.” The parents in Florida would see that headline and panic without reading the actual numbers of cases.

The CDC website tracks how often its work shows up on Twitter, blogs and in the news. This teenagers with COVID alarm bell graphs had been downloaded by 35 news sites and 733 twitter accounts. Strangely, the popular graph (below) shows that hospitalizations for teenagers went down dramatically from January to mid March. The jump came after the winter months and has already leveled back to the fall levels, pre vaccines. But again, we’re talking about 2 teens a day, max.

As I wrote yesterday about Dr. Fauci, “The Doctors” running the government response to the pandemic have outsized influence over what people do with their bodies. Dr. Walensky is cut from the same surgical cloth. She told Americans just two months ago that she predicted “impending doom” in COVID cases. People are fed up with “The Doctors” so they ignored her doom and gloom and took off their masks.

Parents ought to also ignore her absurd fear mongering for teenagers and make decisions solely based on the risk assessment of each child’s health. They should also take into account the real reason for this hard push by the CDC and the Biden administration to give their kids a shot. With just a month until his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden is desperate to get 100 million people to roll up their sleeves. Since 20 to 25 percent of young healthy adults won’t get the vaccine, his only path to his 70 percent goal is to convince parents to put the mRNA vaccine in their children.

The federal government should not be tricking parents into vaccinating kids. Leave them alone to make a factual and unemotional risk assessment of the need to vax.
    I recommend subscribing.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Oh, and if you have kids of vaccine age, be aware:

From what I've read 80% of all kids in the 12-15 age group trials had adverse reactions. Been hearing about the myocarditis for weeks now. In my opinion, and mind you it's my opinion, giving a child this vaccine is child abuse

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From what I've read 80% of all kids in the 12-15 age group trials had adverse reactions. Been hearing about the myocarditis for weeks now. In my opinion, and mind you it's my opinion, giving a child this vaccine is child abuse
    In chatting w Mrs Monkey on the drive to our exciting romantic date nite (grocery shopping without the kids) we are having a hard time with this. We vacation in Canada every year and its the best thing besides sex. She starts counting down the days as we board the ferry to come home. LOL. (she would force me to move there to that island if we won the lottery) But if they happen to open the border in time for our scheduled trip (a standing weekend at the same cottage every year), we have to make a Sophie's Choice and decide whether to vax our 14YO or not, because we cant imagine they'd let him in without it since he is eligible. That place is Mrs Monkey's happy place and it pains her not to go.

I think we are leaning on giving up the vacation for the health of our kids. Who knows what long term effects this inflammation may cause. Heart failure at 40 due to scarring or other subtle damage? Given my genetic history, I wont likely see 75, maybe 80 if I am lucky, and Mrs Monkey's paternal grandfather died in his early 50s due to heart issues. My kids are screwed by those genes. LOL I'm not about to add scar tissue given that history.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    In chatting w Mrs Monkey on the drive to our exciting romantic date nite (grocery shopping without the kids) we are having a hard time with this. We vacation in Canada every year and its the best thing besides sex. She starts counting down the days as we board the ferry to come home. LOL. (she would force me to move there to that island if we won the lottery) But if they happen to open the border in time for our scheduled trip (a standing weekend at the same cottage every year), we have to make a Sophie's Choice and decide whether to vax our 14YO or not, because we cant imagine they'd let him in without it since he is eligible. That place is Mrs Monkey's happy place and it pains her not to go.

I think we are leaning on giving up the vacation for the health of our kids. Who knows what long term effects this inflammation may cause. Heart failure at 40 due to scarring or other subtle damage? Given my genetic history, I wont likely see 75, maybe 80 if I am lucky, and Mrs Monkey's paternal grandfather died in his early 50s due to heart issues. My kids are screwed by those genes. LOL I'm not about to add scar tissue given that history.
    Maybe they will let you get by with just proof of negative test? Really sucks to have to make that decision as it sounds like you guys love that trip. Good luck in whatever decision you choose, and I'm rooting for you to be able to make that trip with just a negative test

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks. Knowing Trudeau’s stance, IF it opens, only vaxxed folks will be allowed through.
    our feeling is that he won’t open the border fully until next year.

EDIT: and we have possibly a better place near Plymouth. cottage directly on the lake instead of across the street, but its still not where she grew up vacationing, so not quite the same. But hopefully will tide us over until we can get back up there.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    And just like clockwork, the fearmongers push the new narrative about how dangerous covid is now for kids, coincidentally right after a CDC white paper, because, you know...the science is evolving.

14EF25DF-D302-4563-AE40-8A788C8D5A20.png

And Anheuser-Busch now feels the need to bribe those 21 and older to get lab ratted:

AFA4FFBD-3EE1-43E1-8C3C-0D8C3ED0B45B.jpeg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, we now know the vaccine's side effect isn't good taste in beer.
    Ironic since one of the side effects of COVID is loss of taste. Though I would argue those that drink Bud have already lost it. :):
    I am going to raise a false advertising claim. It ISN'T your bud, and it doesn't make you any wiser.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Interesting reported reasoning on their part; they were afraid their immunity would go down for a few days and they would fall sick. A little different than around here.
    We don't know what specific drugs they have, how those work, or what these folks have been observing. It could be an entirely different situation.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Carrot time is ending. Get ready for the stick

Let’s get the party started.

But also, from the article, I guess if you’re religious and get an exemption you’re not fired because you won’t spread it? There’s the state admitting faith is the way, am I right?
    /s

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When the story cranked up a few days ago that 117 staff members were suing the hospital, my ears perked up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom