• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It has been discussed somewhere around here, seems a long time ago, the fact of science that you cannot create a vaccine in the middle of a pandemic. That will just make the bug stronger, faster.
    This has been coming to mind lately whenever I hear “trust the science”. Ok let’s go back and trust some proven science.
    When the vaccinated public at large finds out there won't be FDA approval of an experimental EUA only vaccine....SHTF go time:runaway:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Meh, I have no hope in the public at large. TPTB will have them controlled with a reason and another “squirrel!”.
    I agree yet the immense value of the minds of the Public collectively realizing they've been snookered is my optimistic hope for humanity. Used to have a dog that would get very excited/confused by saying "squirrel", just like the TPTB and the Normies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Antibody dependent enhancement confirmed in the vaccinated. Question is will this be used as fuel for a “delta booster” propaganda push or as the reason to stop this insanity.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    While this is making big pharma plenty of money, the shrill aggressive nature of the leadership involved in this makes me wonder if there isn't some other endgame that they are working towards. Clearly they really don't have a handle of any kind on this virus and haven't since the beginning.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Antibody dependent enhancement confirmed in the vaccinated. Question is will this be used as fuel for a “delta booster” propaganda push or as the reason to stop this insanity.

pvsRglm.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

"The courts will save us, we have a conservative majority!"

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett turned away a challenge to Indiana University’s requirement that all students be vaccinated against Covid-19 for the fall semester unless they have a religious or medical exemption.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Here's a good idea for the mandatory vaccine roll out.

Since we're in a pandemic and gathering tons of people is a super spreader event, we should simply mail the vaccine to people at home, let them fill out the paperwork proving they received it, and continue forward.

After all, if the system is robust enough for counting votes, it should be robust enough for something as simple as a poke.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

E9E6B6C3-5882-4F96-9962-DBAE77C877EA.jpeg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010