Not open for further replies.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    So, just because someone isn't "hands on" with patients then they aren't as knowledgeable or as you imply they don't care about people?

If a doctor has a private practice then somehow they're immune form the crazy politics that is drowning us all?

Not buying it.
    You don't have to buy anything, because I'm not selling anything. I'm simply expressing my opinion. I have friends and family who have left the biomedical technology field to go back to real medicine. Treating people. Can you guess why? It's because of the political influence. You've been had, and you don't even see it.

I have one friend who has stayed in biomed, and he thinks he can fight the influence of Joe Chi Minh Biden. I wish him well, but I hope he switches over before his resistance to politics and investors wrecks his livelihood.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When you find yourself agreeing with MSM, Hollywood, China, Our government, and democrats, you may need to question your sources.

Quoted for absolute truth. Not sure there's been an issue in the last decade that didn't ring true for.

Also, when you ask, "what's in taking this?", do you also ask, "what's risk in not taking it"?

An extremely small chance of death, depending on your age and comorbidities. For a lot of people, the risk of taking the vax is worse than the risk of not taking the vax.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I asked this question a ways back but it flew under the radar:

Who here has gotten the vaccination FROM their doctor?

And if you haven’t gotten vaccinated, is the vaccine available at your doctor’s office?
    My VA doc offered it to me. I turned it down so idk if he was gonna do it in the room right then or if he was gonna send me to another office in the o
    Hospital.

He also said he would write it out that I was “fully vaccinated” with only one shot since I had recovered from covid.

I doubt that would still be valid with all this “booster shot” nonsense going around now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One thing I'll take away from all of this is a question, how deep is China really into this country?

Health is important to everybody and the various organizations involved represent a big chunk of the economy. it's also a very personal issue. Makes you wonder what other facets of the US the Chinese have such a powerful influence on that don't get on the news.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    One thing I'll take away from all of this is a question, how deep is China really into this country?

Health is important to everybody and the various organizations involved represent a big chunk of the economy. it's also a very personal issue. Makes you wonder what other facets of the US the Chinese have such a powerful influence on that don't get on the news, since our politicians and MSM are bought and paid for by them.
    FIFY

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Health is important to everybody and the various organizations involved represent a big chunk of the economy. it's also a very personal issue. Makes you wonder what other facets of the US the Chinese have such a powerful influence on that don't get on the news.

You mean like being the second largest farm land owner? Owning food production including meat packing? You mean like producing critical parts for our military? I could go on and on..

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If they truly have a private practice they are far more independent than all the employee docs that are required to follow the corporate orthodoxy...
    And what if that doctor who owns his own practice that doesn't accept insurance (just cash), and isn't an MD, but a DO so they look at things as a complete package and are less likely to prescribe medicine happens to be the one promoting vaccines?

https://wpta21.com/2021/09/16/polit...-among-challenges-for-huntingtons-top-doctor/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And what if that doctor who owns his own practice that doesn't accept insurance (just cash), and isn't an MD, but a DO so they look at things as a complete package and are less likely to prescribe medicine happens to be the one promoting vaccines?

https://wpta21.com/2021/09/16/polit...-among-challenges-for-huntingtons-top-doctor/

And what if pink unicorns exist?

What a bunch of BS in the article.

The so called "experts" sure are working overtime to discredit the God given immune system that keep all but a few safe from this virus in addition to their efforts to discredit natural immunity. They also are trying to discredit the steps that boost immune systems.

"There’s a lot of people who are feeling like their immune system is enough, and that they’re protected,” he continued, “and that’s a false sense of sense of security"

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And what if pink unicorns exist?

What a bunch of BS in the article.

The so called "experts" sure are working overtime to discredit the God given immune system that keep all but a few safe from this virus in addition to their efforts to discredit natural immunity. They also are trying to discredit the steps that boost immune systems.

"There’s a lot of people who are feeling like their immune system is enough, and that they’re protected,” he continued, “and that’s a false sense of sense of security"
    You got a way to rationalize away everything, don't you?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You have a way of supporting the wrong side of everything, don't you?

Please, oh enlightened one, enlighten me where what I said was wrong.

Follow the money which leads through the corruption trail.
    You asked for a doctor with no corporate ties.

I gave you one. Please show me where there is a trail of money; I'm having a hard time seeing it there.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You know, there is someone out there that came in at the bottom of his class.

The reference to a Nobel prize for the treatment of parasitic infections in humans is an appeal to authority and a fallacious argument. Please provide a peer reviewed trial of Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid-19 infections.
    OK

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Follow the Renminbi? :whistle::stickpoke:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You asked for a doctor with no corporate ties.

I gave you one. Please show me where there is a trail of money; I'm having a hard time seeing it there.

I didn't ask for jack s4it, I told you.

"If they truly have a private practice they are far more independent than all the employee docs that are required to follow the corporate orthodoxy..."

Heck, a corporate Dr. cannot even choose the blood pressure meds to prescribe, they must follow the chart until they get you there. I believe you espoused the opinion that Dr.'s were against prescribing ivermectin but in reality it is the hospital system that dictates what they can prescribe unless they are truly independent, and even then hospital privileges may hinge on following the orthodoxy.

My God, if you can't see the money to the hospital systems, pharmaceutical companies and the graft in DC, I can't help you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom