Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Haven't been following this, so sorry if this was already shared.

Friend just showed me this article from the CDC no less. Everyone got their bags packed for re education camps?

A) Did you read at the top:
    This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the
    shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource
    settings
    and later:
    Additionally, many camps and settlements host multiple nationalities which may require additional separation, for example, Kakuma Refugee Camp in Kenya accommodates refugees from 19 countries.
    Populations displaced, due to natural disasters or war and, conflict are already fragile and have experienced increased mental, physical and/or emotional trauma. While the shielding approach is not meant to be coercive, it may appear forced or be misunderstood in humanitarian settings.

So, it's geared to a completely different setting. E.g. war torn Syria.

B) If the CDC wasn't coming up with plans (even out-of-the-box ones) to deal with a deadly virus, then I would be concerned. I mean, that's their #1 job, right?

Not everything is plot to take away your freedom.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Looking back at what's already our past, the "globalists" certainly haven't been bashful about telling us their intentions in their assemblies and publications, their desires to cull the herd. Are jabs another tweak of the population and perhaps also humankind's gene pool? That could well be the case no matter what other evil has been incorporated into their plans. I've come to suspect that instituting a tradition of jabbing is part of the plan to facilitate herd management and that the social credit system is going to be the cop on the beat to make it happen. Getting that tradition established though, eh, it's getting messy.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Stop projecting. There is no reason to give me a title of nobility just for pointing out the anti-vax hysteria.

There is a distinction between pointing out the inanity of the anti-vax position and wanting to mandate vaccinations. Just because you point out the grifting and junk science of the anti-vax position, does not mean that one wants to mandate anything. Education is a far better solution than coercion.
    What's the five year safety profile, Kirk?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have an appointment with my family practitioner on Friday and I'm pretty curious about how that conversation is going to go. I'm hoping he doesn't even bother to ask and assumes that all grown ups know what to do by now if they want to do it.

I'm also wondering if saying "no" is going to end up a scarlet letter in my medical file that will eventually end up being handed to "someone".

I think I'm going to say that I want all of the kids in Africa to have access to it before I steal a shot from them...
    What, and miss the chance to tell him "You're fired"?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I mean. If you’re googling to debunk something you disagree with on the internet and that’s the “feeling lucky” link, I guess you go with it.
    "feeling lucky" in a COVID thread... now I hear Eastwood asking if it's five shots or six (maybe eight :dunno:)...

As Mr. Owl said, the world may never know.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    What, and miss the chance to tell him "You're fired"?

Sticky situation. I'm on a controlled substance. Me changing physicians requires what is called "pill seeking behavior" because that's literally what I'd be doing. I have a 6 year history with this guy and this course of treatment. I could take that into another doc, but they may not care. As it is, I drive 90 minutes each way for med checks exactly because I don't want to deal with that entire situation.

So... To change doctors, as part of my opening introduction I'd be basically saying, "Hey... You wanna write me these scheduled meds? Oh... and this covid stuff is all bull, right?"

Ehhh... Think I'll just worry about the kids in Africa, but I hear you.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Sticky situation. I'm on a controlled substance. Me changing physicians requires what is called "pill seeking behavior" because that's literally what I'd be doing. I have a 6 year history with this guy and this course of treatment. I could take that into another doc, but they may not care. As it is, I drive 90 minutes each way for med checks exactly because I don't want to deal with that entire situation.

So... To change doctors, as part of my opening introduction I'd be basically saying, "Hey... You wanna write me these scheduled meds? Oh... and this covid stuff is all bull, right?"

Ehhh... Think I'll just worry about the kids in Africa, but I hear you.
    In that situation, I imagine I'd take a similar approach.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    240645901_6245534188790791_7893085192649058112_n.jpg

I guess authoritarian overreaching government is okay, when it's on your side.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    **** it... I’ll go. No covid rules, actual, dangerous freedom, AND I get to be a warlord? When do I ship out?

See... these people think they got something on me... and they couldn’t be further from the truth. The more they push, the more they coerce, the more they cajole, the more they lie... the closer to true freedom I get. Because, when the rules change and I no longer have to follow them, well....

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Uh OK, Oxford confirms what was discussed months ago, that the jabbed become super spreaders.
    So now that it's being confirmed by doctors and researchers and prestigious institutions of learning that jabbed people become super spreaders should the discussion shift now into whether the jabbed should be separated from healthy people who through exposure could become the victims of this deadly terror? And those camps we keep hearing about, could they finally be put to a reasoned and beneficial use?
    :lmfao:
    Tune in tomorrow, same bank time, same bank station.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I see so much demonization of the unvaccinated and wonder where the fury comes from, it's becoming something of a religious crusade for many, even doctors.
    I have friends and family members that are well to the left of me, so I see the memes and "news" stories that they share. There is a common and persistent belief that it is the unvaccinated that are the cause of the Covid variants. I really don't understand why people persist in believing bizarre stuff spread on social media, but I think it is the source of the vitriol. Here is an example of it:

IMG_5708.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom