Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Indiana covid down to 95 positive a day and 1 death a day now. Now on with the next democrat scam.....$8 gas and Biden and Kamala saying buy electric cars because thats what they got stock in.....Then if you don't buy a electric car you will be fined for having a gas car, then you will be fired from your job if you don't have a electric car, religious exemption good as always. Laugh now but thats next.....and It will stay that way until they have made their money.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

This addendum has a list of 1,291 potential side effects of the vaccine.

Oh good.
    And we worried there would be side effects

55,000 pages is a fraction of the total pages.....wait until you get to page 600,000.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Indiana covid down to 95 positive a day and 1 death a day now. Now on with the next democrat scam.....$8 gas and Biden and Kamala saying buy electric cars because thats what they got stock in.....Then if you don't buy a electric car you will be fined for having a gas car, then you will be fired from your job if you don't have a electric car, religious exemption good as always. Laugh now but thats next.....and It will stay that way until they have made their money.
    You forgot to add about them calling in your mortage.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I've watched the first 22 minutes. It's not looking good. I hope people make better decisions for themselves in regard to the inoculation.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Your last two years.

Imagine if you had unlimited money and resources, let's say a trillion dollars and 100,000 various resources to get a message out. Combine that with the weakness, ignorance, laziness and huge desire for convenience of a large percentage of the population. The level of psyop extends worldwide. Perfect to market fear and relentless non-stop propoganda in order to achieve goals of total control and depopulation.

Are we still arguing about inoculation efficacy and experiments on little children to attend school? Welcome to your new world order unless you can say No and not comply with this "coercion". The future is the time to be a sceptic and not comply, the past is too late, yet so is the future if there's no resistance. Everything is a LIE

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Well, had an official meeting this afternoon and have a week to provide proof of shot/exemption or be separated from employment.

So the line has been made in ink officially.

Still not planning to get the jab and not able to do a medical exemption. The religious exemption not sure at this point especially what happened with my oldest with her new job and how our pastor lost his mind when we did one for her.

Being this is part of the CMS requirement and not a local business thing not much more to say or to fight for.

Thanks to the members with input and suggestions much appreciated….

So the new job search officially begins which I am sure will be difficult with all the approved/unapproved mandates and mindsets with business now and my age. Been thinking of doing something different anyway as a couple decades doing the same thing maybe it is time for a change .

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well, had an official meeting this afternoon and have a week to provide proof of shot/exemption or be separated from employment.

Still not planning to get the jab and not able to do a medical exemption. The religious exemption not sure at this point especially what happened with my oldest with her new job and how our pastor lost his mind when we did one for her.

Being this is part of the CMS requirement and not a local business thing not much more to say or to fight for.

So the new job search officially begins which I am sure will be difficult with all the approved/unapproved mandates and mindsets with business now and my age. Been thinking of doing something different anyway as a couple decades doing the same thing maybe it is time for a change .
    Wife was in same spot several months ago at her place of work. They accepted her religious exemption so she got to stay. Best wished for whatever you do or decide, hope it works out for the best.

I'm sorta looking for a job and lots out there but so many onboard with the vaccines and crap I know I wouldn't last long when next pandemic hits. And will never take the vaccines....never.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Seems awful silly to me, when everyone seems to be dropping requirements

Top Bottom