KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello from Avon. One thing to remember about home defense: no bad guy wants to hear the unmistakable sound of the slide on a pump shotgun. The first shotgun I ever fired was my Dad's 870 Remington 12 guage that he bought in 1956. I put a lot of rounds through it, everything from clay pigeons to wild dogs. It's the one gun they have in their house that's loaded, it's behind the bedroom door and it's not loaded for shooting trap or wild dogs.

bluegrassrules

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Hello and welcome from Indianapolis. Indiana is a "Shall Issue State" so your carry permit should get processed.
    Cheers

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Welcome! Bad news is, you've picked a very expensive time to take-up firearms. Good news is, you've taken-up firearms. Only 2 suggestions for you, #1/Until you're more familiar with firearms, keep using a trusted friend for advice. #2/Don't buy retail if you can help it. Privately owned guns normally sell cheaper and are usually in very good shape (this is another place the trusted friend would be helpful). Glad to have you on-board...both here and as a gun owner!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom