• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Great letter by true patriots! I wonder if obeyme's staff forwarded it to the secret service?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Almost makes me want to move to Utah.

ive been looking at land out west. its still cheap. i ALMOST bought 50 acres in wyoming last week. being usable, is another story, as is the chances you'll wind up with a pipeline and/or railroad thru your living room.

for now, i'm staying put. spend my money in more usable things. i have land. lots of it. being able to use or defend it is another story. a deed is only a piece of paper you know....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Attention:

Please forward a copy of the .pdf to your county sheriff and ask them to consider writing a similar letter. I have already sent it to a sheriff of my acquaintance (waiting to hear back).

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    I emailed a link to the letter to the Indiana Sheriffs' Association this afternoon. I also sat down and wrote the following in a snail mail letter to the Floyd County Sheriff (I included a copy of the Utah letter).

Dear Sheriff Mills:

As a law abiding, responsible gun owner, I am deeply concerned about the environment the media and certain individuals in the house and senate have created regarding banning weapons. The anti-gun agenda being pushed in Washington is simply misguided. When we ban weapons, magazines, accessories, etc., it only ensures that citizens who follow the law will not have access to them. Criminals will continue to possess and use these weapons. The only difference is that the good guys will not be able to defend themselves, their families, their property, and their communities. As evidence, just look at the skyrocketing crime rate in the United Kingdom since they banned hand guns.

Therefore, as a resident of Indiana, and Floyd County, I ask that you join with the brave men and women of the Utah Sheriffs' Association and resist all unconstitutional executive orders and infringements on rights of the citizenry to keep and bear arms. Included in this letter is a copy of a letter the Utah Sheriff's association recently sent to President Obama.

My hope and prayer is that you read this letter, consider it carefully, and follow through with the oath you swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

Top Bottom