• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breathingsoma

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    vanburen
    I recently took a Utah class and I think I missed something on my fbi finger print cards. Is there any way I can make sure I did them correctly. I work out of state everyday and it pains me not to take my gun. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I recently took a Utah class and I think I missed something on my fbi finger print cards. Is there any way I can make sure I did them correctly. I work out of state everyday and it pains me not to take my gun. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Not sure what you mean by "missed something." However, when I turned in my prints for Utah they rejected them the first time because they were taken well enough. If they reject them they can only reject them once, they have to accept them the second time around (at least that's what I remember it saying on the form they gave me stating they rejected the first set). So if the problem is with the fingerprints themselves it's a quick/easy fix.

Otherwise just call the Utah office and let them know of the potential problem and see what they can do for you. Probably would just to re-submit the card.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    No problem. They let you know. I somehow pointed at the wrong block for my wife to sign. They sent it back, she blew it again, and they highlighted the area when they sent back and wrote 'sign here' on it. lol She got her permit a few days or a week later if I recall.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    i believe it gives you 32 states.

With my LTCH (30 states), my UT (WA, NE, MN, OH, WV, and DE), and my AZ (NM), I have 37 states in which I can lawfully carry.

The other 13 are HI, CA, OR, NV, IL, SC, MD, NY, NJ, CT, MA, RI, and ME. (Of those, HI, CA, and NY recognize no other state permission slip, and provide no means for a non-resident to carry there. The others at a minimum have a means in place for non-residents to obtain a permit from them, however it is exceedingly difficult to obtain, in some cases, not to mention expensive. IL, for example, requires $300 (twice what their residents pay) and also requires 16 hrs of training. MA, MD, and NJ all are "may issue", and they are very restrictive on to whom they issue and what they permit the carrier to do. )

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom