• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fixxxer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    interested in utah class, fort wayne area. please let me know if any1 planning a class in jan/feb 2011. thanks

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I know Gander Mountain offers the class in their lodge, next class will
    be in March. (Not sure of the exact dates)
    I saw the sign inside when I stopped to look around.

I believe they charge $120 for the class, but don't hold me to it!
    It covers all the photos, fingerprints, docs.
    You also have to pay the $65 for the license itself.

Not the cheapest Ive seen, and Id rather use someone here on the board, however...

Like the rest of you, I'm not sure when the next class will be here, so its an option.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    GM does it???? Interesting. If you find a link that posts dates please put it up here. Id like to do this sometime when I am out of school in may.

(in fort wayne)

Last edited:

wahlspyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    I'd also be interested in taking the class if one comes together. There is a place in Richmond, IN that offers the class on a monthly basis and will also schedule them in other locations if they have sufficient interest. I have never dealt with them so I don't know anything about the company or the class, but they can be found here if anyone is interested.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    I know Gander Mountain offers the class in their lodge, next class will
    be in March. (Not sure of the exact dates)
    I saw the sign inside when I stopped to look around.

I believe they charge $120 for the class, but don't hold me to it!
    It covers all the photos, fingerprints, docs.
    You also have to pay the $65 for the license itself.

Not the cheapest Ive seen, and Id rather use someone here on the board, however...

Like the rest of you, I'm not sure when the next class will be here, so its an option.

I did the class in Dec, it's a nonresident permit. Cost $100 to Gander, $20 to instructer for pictures and fingerprint cards, and $65.25 to send in with paperwork to Utah. You have to get fingerprints done at police station. I got it so as to CCW in Ohio.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    interested in utah class, fort wayne area. please let me know if any1 planning a class in jan/feb 2011. thanks

Email minuteman32.:patriot: He is a UT certified trainer, lives in indy, but will travel around the state to give the UT required class.

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    C.P.D - HOME for the Utah Class. Read the website.

Campbell Personal Defense charges 90.00 for the Utah Class in Richmond, 70 mi south of Ft Wayne. Plus other NRA Classes available.

If you get a group of 15+ together and have a place for the class, we will come to you.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Our Instructor Jon is running a Utah CCP class this saturday Jan 29th at the Indiana Gun Club in Fortville, IN. He is running another one the following Sat. Feb 5th as well. If anyone is interested. Also if you can get a group of 4 or more we can do private instruction at a place of your choosing and time most convienent for you. Pm me if interested or call 317-776-0637.

The course fee is $120 and the Utah application fee is $65.25
    which covers finger printing, materials etc. Basically we do it all for you. The only thing you have to do is get it in the mail.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Feel free to PM me if interested in a UT class. I am not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but I am the most flexible [scheduling (week days, weekend, days & evening), class size (1+ students), payments (cash, check, trade) & my fee (discounts of many kind available)] and am Indiana's 1st UT certified instructor. I have had several folks from INGO take my class as well as many, many others from as far away as NJ & UT. Some of the discounts on my fee are for membership in the NRA, GOA, SAF, etc. as well as flexible payments & 'hardship' rates for those that need it. Also, I offer special rates for individuals who organize classes in their area for me.
    I'm a lifelong Hoosier and have been on INGO since shortly after it began. I'd be happy to help you be able to carry in as many states as possible.

Top Bottom