• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Everything has arrived, new sights on the gun (hopefully lined up right), and proper gamer rig is all put together. :D

Quick stop at wally world this afternoon for some ammo, and I'm good to go.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Had to pass this time. All of the excitement of having one of our girls at the state fair concert last night when the stage came crashing in, didn't get much sleep. Her and her friend were not hurt but the girl with her was a nurse so she got pulled in to help with triage so they did get home until late. Plus when the storm went through Parke county it blew several shingles off my roof and caused water damage.

So needless to say I have been busy today. Hope all of you had a good match and I will see everyone at Riley next week.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Fun match, even if a little wet in the beginning. I didn't make the state match, so it was good to be able to shoot some of these really neat stages.

The new gun ran well, It's definitely different than the M&P357. It didn't seem like it was any faster. I just need to get used to the crappy trigger. :):

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Had to pass this time. All of the excitement of having one of our girls at the state fair concert last night when the stage came crashing in, didn't get much sleep. Her and her friend were not hurt but the girl with her was a nurse so she got pulled in to help with triage so they did get home until late. Plus when the storm went through Parke county it blew several shingles off my roof and caused water damage.

So needless to say I have been busy today. Hope all of you had a good match and I will see everyone at Riley next week.

Glad to hear everyone is okay:yesway:

See you next weekend.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Great Match. Wet, muddy, fun. Really appreciate the Warsaw Crew for putting on great USPSA Matches! Thanks Brent!

Joe

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.

I would have done the same thing!!! See you next month.

Score's are up.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    thanks to Brent, Bob and the crew at Warsaw for a great time. I liked the change on Bay 7 (?) from swingers to drop turners....saved myself some ammo.
    :)

I got a 7,19HF...I guess blowing off the drop turners and saving a reload was a good choice.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Good match again from the Warsaw gang. Brent and crew have had a busy schedule lately and have done a great job on all counts.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    3 4th, 2 10th's = suck LOL

Get that extractor checked. I'll bet $10 that thing isn't extracting the spent casing.

I did a little better than I thought. That dropped magazine/running out of ammo and subsequent mikes/FTE in Bay 8 killed me, along with throwing at least 1 mike on every darn stage. New gun.....yeah, thats it. :):

Thanks for getting the scores up so quick Brent, and an added thanks for the overall stage scores you email out. It's great to be able to see how you did across the divisions.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Get that extractor checked. I'll bet $10 that thing isn't extracting the spent casing.

I did a little better than I thought. That dropped magazine/running out of ammo and subsequent mikes/FTE in Bay 8 killed me, along with throwing at least 1 mike on every darn stage. New gun.....yeah, thats it. :):

Thanks for getting the scores up so quick Brent, and an added thanks for the overall stage scores you email out. It's great to be able to see how you did across the divisions.

Both rounds were live. It was a double feed. I think round one was a bit too wide for the barrel.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I sure wish I could have joined in the fun today
    I just got home from work 0330- 2245 is a long day. Have you ever had one of those when NOTHING goes right? Yeah that was today

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Hey Brent, great match once again! Thanks for getting the scores up fast like usual. I liked the tweaks to the stages. I watched 250+ shooters shoot Stage 10 "Camptown Ladies" for the state match, which was today's stage 3. I was excited to shoot that stage today cuz I had the super secret winning plan to redeem myself. Come to find out the stage is slightly changed. Ok no problem still looks like a great stage! So I revise my plan. I want to shoot both activator poppers first, then both clamshells. Of course my gun could only malf at the worst possible time, after the first shot on the first activating popper. So I missed my opportunity to smoke the clamshells & had to take head shots on one of the clamshells & just grazed a no-shoot! That's ok. I saw two of his other white friends on stage 1 & shot them too for good measure. Kill whitey! Lots of fun today!!
    [ame]http://youtu.be/bJUVSZ5fbio[/ame]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I sure wish I could have joined in the fun today
    I just got home from work 0330- 2245 is a long day. Have you ever had one of those when NOTHING goes right? Yeah that was today

Yes I have had days like that. They suck.

Back to school today. So I am sure the day will be full of good news.

Repete;
    I think you should wear the Poncho always for the showmanship points. :)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Yes I have had days like that. They suck.

Back to school today. So I am sure the day will be full of good news.

Repete;
    I think you should wear the Poncho always for the showmanship points. :)

Have a good first day of school
    No body slamming and don't make anybody cry .....at least not on the first day:D

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    From all of his whining yesterday, he'll be the one crying. I'm sure he shed a couple tears while getting ready to go to work. (he seems to forget the rest of us have been working all summer).

Go "mold" some young minds Coach! :D

Top Bottom