• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I had a great time tonight. Thanks to everyone who came out. Final Tally was 16. We had a bit of wait, but our Waitresses were very good. Ask for Jess and Loreal if you are ever at the Red Lobster Avon. BW, has some pics coming.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    The waitress honestly believing that I was Bwframe's boy-toy was definatly the low point for me.

Although it would have been nice if he picked up my check. "nice" but a far cry from "worth it". :)

The high point was being at a table full of accomplished shooters, quick with a smile and a joke and lovers of the sport of the gun.

Had a blast. Great to put names with INGO handles. Thanks downrange for godfathering the whole thing.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Thanks Mike! Good all on the accomplished get together. It was great to meet those of you not previosly met. As dom1104 stated ot was great to put a face with a name.

The oinly negative was they didn't have oytsers on the half shell.:(

Oh well the whole live lobster was the :poop:

Again! Good call bneed to do this again on a Saturfay when more folks can attend. Looking 4ward 2 the next timr. :ingo:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    The waitress honestly believing that I was Bwframe's boy-toy was definatly the low point for me.

Although it would have been nice if he picked up my check. "nice" but a far cry from "worth it". :)

The high point was being at a table full of accomplished shooters, quick with a smile and a joke and lovers of the sport of the gun.

Had a blast. Great to put names with INGO handles. Thanks downrange for godfathering the whole thing.

That was funny. I think it was SingleSix who was quick with that one.

It was definetely a great time. Thanks for Balorg and Isis for coming out. Thanks to Riverman for getting the old lady, niece and friend to come out as well. Though, I think Rhino was dissapointed he missed his opportunity :D.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    That was funny. I think it was SingleSix who was quick with that one.

It was definetely a great time. Thanks for Balorg and Isis for coming out. Thanks to Riverman for getting the old lady, niece and friend to come out as well. Though, I think Rhino was dissapointed he missed his opportunity :D.

The best part when the waitress, Jess, asked if they were really "not together" when she was doing the checks.:):

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I had a great time tonight. Thanks to everyone who came out. Final Tally was 16. We had a bit of wait, but our Waitresses were very good. Ask for Jess and Loreal if you are ever at the Red Lobster Avon. BW, has some pics coming.

Repped for putting the event together.

Should neg rep you for having "no game" with Jess. :D

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Isis and I had a wonderful time meeting everyone. We are looking forward to joining in on the fun at Friday Night Steel here soon!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was a good time. Nice to see the regulars and to meet some new folks.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    It was a great time. Well, except for all the lies.
    Just kiddin!!!!!! We had a great time. The proof is I stayed past my bedtime!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    It was a great time. Well, except for all the lies.
    Just kiddin!!!!!! We had a great time. The proof is I stayed past my bedtime!

Me too :D. I'm sure there weren't any tall tales on your end of the table...Riverman67, BillD, Skroggster, Coach...:rolleyes:

I had to behave...niece was on my end. Well sorta, I did keep the flirting with the waitress to a minimum.;)

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Me too :D. I'm sure there weren't any tall tales on your end of the table...Riverman67, BillD, Skroggster, Coach...:rolleyes:

I had to behave...niece was on my end. Well sorta, I did keep the flirting with the waitress to a minimum.;)

Our conversation was suitable for young children Sir. You must have us confused with less reputable people.:rolleyes: Our conversation centered on 19th century U.S history. There will be a quiz at the next meeting.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I did keep the flirting with the waitress to a minimum.;)
    2010-12-27_21-08-29_204.jpg
    Can't remember whether she was getting ready to throw down with him or measuring something?

Sorry about the fuzzy pic. Guess I should learn how to run the contraption, eh?

Top Bottom