• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This month will be our final match of the season, lets make it a good one! FWAPS has been know to have some "fun" halloween matches in October and this one should fit the bill again this year. A modified version of the pumpkin patch will be out again this year (for those who dont know, its almost every steel plate the club has in one bay, painted orange. A couple of ghosts -poppers- may try to guard them as well). I've heard of a zombie stage as well. Other than a little fun like that, standard match info applies:

Sign-up at 9, shooters meeting at 9:45, first shot immediately after.
    $15 match fee, FWRR members shoot for $10, setup crew is $5. Juniors shoot for free with paid adult.

Looking forward to finishing the year with a bang!! Hope to see everybody there.:rockwoot:

Corey

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I've been meaning to make it up there for a match at some point this season. Looks like I better make this one!

Classifier?

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Yep, with Corey and some others taking the lead, FWAPS has resurged as a must go to match!! I'll be there!!

Last edited:

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, we will be setting up a few of the bays tonight after 4:30.

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    How long do the matches usually last? Also if I wanted to come and watch would that be alright? I have wanted to get into the competition side of the sport for awhile but always find an excuse when the time comes to it. I think if I come and watch once and get a feel for it that should help ??????

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Scores are posted and combined have been emailed. If you want the combined and didnt get them, I need your email.

Thanks for a great season everyone! Looking forward to continuing the fun next year!!!

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Great Match today !!! Corey,Matt,Ralph, Not sure of name's of the other helpers are doing a great job of turning this club around.

Thanks for keeping that club going because it would have died with out you guys stepping up to help. I know what it takes to keep a match going!!

See you next year.. Brent

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    I wish I could have made the last match for the season.

To all the folks that helped put FT. Wayne matches together this year, Thanks! You all had some great matches that every one enjoyed, looking forward to next season.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom