• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I hope you all can make the match and that you drag along friends. Heck it is Fathers day. Some of my best ones were when I had the wife and kids shoot with me on steel at the SW Conservation Club. When they asked me what I wanted, I just said, come with me and shoot pistols. They always came away with a ribbon. My wife still has hers on the wall over her desk.

As I said, the pistol programs are important to FWRR and we want you to wear out the facility. I was shocked when I heard that the entire program was on hold.

I hope to shoot with you, but if not, I will stop by sometime. I will be the one on the blue Harley.

Thanks to this thread, one of my Highpower buddies may show up too. I told him to tell you guys that he is new to pistol and USPSA rules and that someone would help him get started.

Hope to see you all Sunday. If you need anything from the club to get this going, my cell number is listed in the contacts section of the fwrr website. Just call me and I will make it happen.

There are 3 or 4 of us coming to Wildcat for Saturdays highpower match so I might not answer that day.....

Dean

Last edited:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Great news, guys. Glad to hear it is running again.

In fact, I'm going to suspend my self-imposed shooting hiatus and come make some noise and smoke for this one...

see you then.

-rvb

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Glad to hear you guys had a good time. That was the goal!!

A big thank you to everyone who came out today and helped make the first match of the year a good one. That is the type of thing you can come to expect from FWAPS from here on out. Also, thanks to those of you who helped us tear things down today. It really helped out.

Results are posted on USPSA's website and combined results have been emailed to those who's emails I have on file.

Thanks again and we'll see everyone (and hopefully more) next month!!!!:draw:

Top Bottom