• ...and so much more!
  • midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Come One Come All!

We are having a rebuilding match this upcoming Sunday, June 19th.

Registration is from 9-10am, we will then shoot after a brief shooters meeting.

4 Courses, 1 classifier

Round count ~130

Cost is 15$

As for the location, here are the gps coordinates ;) 41.234292,-84.886969 (if you need more specific directions, please pm me, I will get them for you!)

Last edited:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Good to see your getting back on your feet. :D There will be a bunch from Warsaw there.

Maybe since WVPPS is not shooting. If you need something to shoot see if you could car pool a trip to Fort Wayne to help a club get going again this one time.

Brent

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Ft Wayne has a long history of being a top notch USPSA club. In the past they have hosted many State USPSA matches. They are now getting back on schedule and need our support. Bring a friend and carpool your posse to this match!! See you on the range!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    For anyone not shooting Area 5 on Sunday this would be a good shoot to attend and help Fort Wayne get back on their feet. The facility is too good to not be hosting matches there on a monthly basis. New blood that is not worn out needs to step forward.

tgford58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    We are coming back from Area 5 that day so may not be able to come this Sunday but will definitely help out in the future. If there is any way that we can help, please let us know.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for posting this Matt. We did bump back the start time to 10:00 to allow a little travel time for those who don't live in the immediate area.

$15 is the match fee, $10 for FWRR members. Set-up crew shoots for $5. Looking forward to getting things back on track with a fun match for everyone!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for posting this Matt. We did bump back the start time to 10:00 to allow a little travel time for those who don't live in the immediate area.

$15 is the match fee, $10 for FWRR members. Set-up crew shoots for $5. Looking forward to getting things back on track with a fun match for everyone!!

You married yet?

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Thanks guys for all of your support!

After the match, I would appreciate any input that we can get from you guys as to what you liked/what you didn't and so on.

We definitely want to get this club up and running strong, like Coach said, this place is too nice to let it fall into the ground!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Oh, just to give you a taste of what to expect...

stage1%252520rev3.png

pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    sorry...clueless here.... what does one do in a shooting league? Duh - shoot. But I'm new to this idea.

thanks!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    sorry...clueless here.... what does one do in a shooting league? Duh - shoot. But I'm new to this idea.

thanks!

This is what I sent to another forum member who pm'd me about it:

There really isn't a whole lot of prerequisites needed to shoot USPSA. A large amount of the divisions are aimed at allowing you to shoot a handgun that you already own.

The first thing you need to do is to read through the rule book (I cannot stress this enough, it is a major safety concern). The rule book can be found here: http://www.uspsa.org/rules/2010Handg...sProof3web.pdf

After you read the rule book, I would recommend stopping out to either a practice or one of the competitions to meet some of the guys and get a feel for what happens.

The information on how to join USPSA (the national club) is here: https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-join-renew.php

Another great site to look at is Brian Enos - Competition Shooting Books, Slide-Glide, DVDs & Reloading. It has a lot of very valuable information for anyone who is interested in learning the sport.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    We are the host club for FWAPS. We have about 400 members in total and I am the current VP.

I have been shooting USPSA there for years. If I haven't met you yet I will see you Sunday. A group from Warsaw will be there.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I live in FW and never knew about this and neither do my friends! Thanks for sharing!!

You need to come out and check it out and maybe shoot. This sport rely on volunteer's to set it up and run it and the more help there is the easier it is on everyone.

Some of us here put on the Warsaw match and I can tell you its a lot of fun and work. Fort Wayne help Warsaw get started 5 years ago and now they need some help to keep it going. Workers and shooters.

Check out this video from Warsaw last weekend to see what it is.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...3924-warsaw_uspsa_june_match_ikam_videos.html

Top Bottom