• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    As ever, good fun stages and well worth the drive! Thanks Brent, Bob, and the rest of the Warsaw crew.

I think I shot halfway decent. No land speed records, but my first clean match in a long, long time. :D

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Scores are up. 3 score sheets from my own squad with no time on them.

2 stages for 1 shooter. I think the score sheet got transfered over all but the times.

18 or 19 score sheets I had to add up 3 to 4 out of 6 stages. I guessing most of it is 2 squad's and one was mine.

Remind me to talk about this at the shooters meeting at next match in September.

Brent

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well done as always!! Great stages. Could shot a little better, but all things considered I had a decent day. Good job Brent, Phil, Bob and crew!!!

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Fun stages, great squad glad Bill and I made the drive up

Had a decent match, missed on stage on video. Had a little bobble, missed the reload and the gun was empty from poor ammo management so i missed the the drop turner

Threw only 1 mike on the second paper target on stage 5

http://youtu.be/vsSFJdAI86I

Jake, On Stage 5, your way of not going to the right & taking some of the targets from between the barrels, was definitely the faster route. Good job! Wish I would've figured that one out.:ugh:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Jake, On Stage 5, your way of not going to the right & taking some of the targets from between the barrels, was definitely the faster route. Good job! Wish I would've figured that one out.:ugh:

We still have the sametime, my fat butt was just trying to eliminate moving as much. My mike on the second paper target on the right didn't help
    The shots were longer and a little time spent setting up, but it would have been for me 3-4 seconds longer going down there
    You and Corey got me, my screwed up reload on stage two and having to rack the slide cause the gun was empty sucked up way to much time.

Top Bottom