• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Setup is 1300 9/3 . There is a possibility of a Saturday Shoot.

Match is 9/4. Registration is at 0800. Shooter Meeting at 0850. First round down range is 0900. $15.00 Match fee.

Looking for volunteers to help setup. If you want a Saturday Shoot this is one way to get it. Match fee is reduced for those who work the setup.

See our website at Porter County Poppers Home

Mech45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    NWI
    I'll be there for the setup on saturday and the shoot on sunday. Gonna have to dust off the 1911 the X5 had to go back to the factory.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Great Match today! Really appreciate the outstanding stages from our Stage Designers Eric, Nate, RePete, and Matt. Special thanks to our Drafted ROs. Really appreciate the extra effort on Match Day.

Saw a couple new faces and a few more "newer guys" (couple matches under their belt). Its a really fun sport. My goal is to help the new shooters understand USPSA and help those people who need a few pointers. I'm just a "C" shooter however, I can help plan the stage and coach people as they shoot the stages.

Nice to see the people from Michigan and Illinois make the trip. Glad to have you!

Yeah, Clif45 got wet on Saturday. Its a rain or shine sport. He was a great help on Saturday though.

Come out for the Steel Plate Match this Saturday. $10 and load of fun.

Joe

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Sounds like I missed another good Match from the crew at Porter!!!

Pulled something in my back at work Sat. and stayed home on a heat pad.

Feels weired not shooting on a Sunday !!

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Great match yesterday! Thanks to all that helped setup, tear down & RO!! Couple little bobbles for me on some stages. Still battling trigger freeze with my back up gun. Just can't get use to it. Hopefully I'll have my Bedell back soon!! And of course I screwed up my stage. Forgot to reload & ran the gun empty. Doh!

[ame]http://youtu.be/oS_TaDppatQ[/ame]

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Joe, Tell the Mrs. thank you for the cookies. They were a big hit in Coloma when we needed the sugar rush to keep our energy up for the 128 round multi gun stage we shot later that day.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Great match yesterday! Thanks to all that helped setup, tear down & RO!! Couple little bobbles for me on some stages. Still battling trigger freeze with my back up gun. Just can't get use to it. Hopefully I'll have my Bedell back soon!! And of course I screwed up my stage. Forgot to reload & ran the gun empty. Doh!

http://youtu.be/oS_TaDppatQ

The second stage on the video, do any of you have that on paper that you could email me?
    Would be a good example of a stage for the section match

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    What's up with the Match Results page on the NPCCC website? It seems to have lost all of the 2011 results and some of the 2010. The list ends at the August 1, 2010 USPSA Match results.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Jake, I'm sure hueycrew has the stage diagram to email you. That would be a great stage for a smaller bay. Good flowing freestyle stage. Lots of rounds in a small area. If he doesn't chime in, I'll email him.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    How exactly will the Shotgun Sidematch fit in bay three without holding up the "super stage" ??? or did I read the email incorrectly?

Top Bottom