• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great job Kman on getting the scores out so quick. Looks like everyone had fun but I did have a few Stephans complain about the low pipe port. Oh well if that was the ony thing bad I feel we did a good job. Still need a little more help with tear down and put away part. But in all Thank you everybody that came out to shoot with us this weekend. Next month we will do it all over 6 stages about the same round count. 2 long 2 med and 2 short stages. Plan on moving for the classifer with a low port. That will teach you. And Derricks stage will be the Candice Crawl.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great job Kman on getting the scores out so quick. Looks like everyone had fun but I did have a few Stephans complain about the low pipe port. Oh well if that was the ony thing bad I feel we did a good job. Still need a little more help with tear down and put away part. But in all Thank you everybody that came out to shoot with us this weekend. Next month we will do it all over 6 stages about the same round count. 2 long 2 med and 2 short stages. Plan on moving for the classifer with a low port. That will teach you. And Derricks stage will be the Candice Crawl.

We had intentions of getting there early...westfield PD put a halt to that

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I will get Mike switched to Limited and get the scores updated on the site.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:Thank you!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I will get Mike switched to Limited and get the scores updated on the site.

Thanks Kman. I'm sure I am in the database as Production. I may not have adjusted my time sheet.:dunno: I know it's hard to believe, but I may have messed up.

Rhino better get back soon. I'm tired of channeling his energy.

Excellent job on getting the scores out so fast!

Top Bottom