• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    The October USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 23th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at www.atlantacc.net. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Set up will start at 8:00am Saturday
    Set-up is at 8:00 am, Sunday Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.
    Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage.

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to http://www.uspsa.org/
    MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

There will be 5 stages. Round count is approximately 114
    Classifier will be http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-43.pdf
    NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'll be there Saturday to help if I do not have to work Friday night or Saturday (I thought I'd keep two jobs to stay out of trouble). What is this with the ACC classifiers and having to go to your knees? Are they a bunch of "flammers" up there or what?

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I'll be there Saturday to help if I do not have to work Friday night or Saturday (I thought I'd keep two jobs to stay out of trouble). What is this with the ACC classifiers and having to go to your knees? Are they a bunch of "flammers" up there or what?

I felt this classifier was more in line than stand and shoot, box A to box B. It challenges 3 shooting positions. Sitting, standing, (with entry) and prone.

I've read about this classifier on Enos on people think it is cool but MD'S WON'T shoot it. So I decided we are gonna give em something to talk about.:D

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I am using the last of my unscheduled vacation to come up and shoot Sunday
    Where were you yesterday?
    Do you care?

Man I feel special Ill get to see you 3 weeks in a row
    Back was all out of wack could hardly walk up right.
    No not most of the time.

Max you probly wont find a homeless guy big enuff to wear it but if you do go ahead!!

Mike you can always do the JOEY lean

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Man I feel special Ill get to see you 3 weeks in a row
    Back was all out of wack could hardly walk up right.
    No not most of the time.

Max you probly wont find a homeless guy big enuff to wear it but if you do go ahead!!

Mike you can always do the JOEY lean

Well don't feel too special, this doesn't mean we're going to be taking long showers in the wee hours of the morning... oh that's a different match.:D

The homeless guy will just wrap the coat around twice . He will still appreciate it .

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Not going to make it. Had some private instruction spring up that has to get done on Sunday.

In case any of your smart alecs care :)

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    It will be one time and one time only for me. I'm not as experienced getting on my knees. Apparently Mongo and Skroggster enjoy that kind of thing :dunno:

Some of don't have to get on our knees to get low. Its called flexibility. But if you're in shape you shouldn't have to worry about that now. :D

Shoot it and Shut up! :laugh:

Top Bottom