• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I am sure you did. I had to question that too. It was written to be read either way. I've never seen him have a malfunction and he was quick to call it out. So.....................:rolleyes:

Even if he did have a malfunction, he'd have cleared the stage that fast anyway. Dude's like Chuck Norris with a Glock. Even has the beard. :laugh:

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for a good match Mr. Hart and crew! Had a good time. Finally starting to feel some confidence about shooting USPSA. My hit factor is staring to improve and classifier scores are getting better every week. See ya'll in two weeks.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    i was just looking at the scores and it apears that my score is combined with someone else. I am not a member yet and this was my first shoot and it says i am a memeber and a senior... 25 years must be getting pretty old these days :) could you please take a look

Thanks

Craig Thompson

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    3rd in Limited and 5th overall. the screw up on the cross steel stage and a mike took me out of the running
    (first part of video is from Owensboro)

[ame]http://youtu.be/9UvKYKXEow4[/ame]

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    i was just looking at the scores and it apears that my score is combined with someone else. I am not a member yet and this was my first shoot and it says i am a memeber and a senior... 25 years must be getting pretty old these days :) could you please take a look

Thanks

Craig Thompson
    We are looking into this!

Top Bottom