• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Looking to trade for a 9mm HK P30s/P30...might consider a full size USP 9mm as well. Let me know location and what you have!
    Pictures to follow later, available via email now.

$775 OBO

rFw5BYu8dOdE8r28aUJORlLpvUMmkbwJvOzBf_ZiFiE=w276-h207-p-no

Would like to trade my 9mm "AC" date coded USPc 2 (13 round) mags, 2 styles of base plates (your choice, flat or extended), RDR holster accommodated for GG&G rail adapter and inforce APL light (light not included) rail adapter included. Original and spurred hammer included. V1 USPc (safety, decocker on left), Standard sights. Box, manual, casing, etc. Lock? Unsure...will find out.

Would like to trade for similar P30 setup.

May consider selling outright if an adequate price is negotiated. Low balls will be ignored.
    No other trades considered...that means NO OTHER TRADES...no motorcycles, .45's, sigs, glocks, shotguns, jennings, computers, xbox's, gift certificates, chickens, first born children...you get the idea.

Must have a valid DL, and willing to sign a bill of sales. Carry permit is not required, though highly encouraged. --> IF YOU CANNOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS DO NOT INQUIRE<--

THEY ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PERIOD.

More pictures available per request...that was all I had on my gmail. More on computer/phone.

Last edited:

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    UP-

Generating some interest but still only looking for cash or a 9mm HK P30. Cash is king, shoot me an offer...Might be able to work on price WITHOUT holster.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Getting a lot of questions about separating...I really don't want to but I'd let the gun with stuff on it (hammer/GG&G) go for $725

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom