• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    doin the uno i usually just leave the belt tight and go threw the zipper, but be careful those zipper teeth can be brutal sometimes!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have used various methods. However, I try to avoid having the gun leave my person if possible even if that means just holding it in my hand (yea, I know, keep the jokes to yourself). My concern is the off chance that I may set it down somewhere and forget it. :twocents:

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    I put a belt clip on my P3at and had it inside my belt when hitting the can at a local dept store. I'm really glad no one was in the restroom with me. My shooter went sliding accross the floor and wound up in the stall next to me. If I had company in the next stall, I guess I could have asked for a "courtesy kick".
    I have heard of O.D Police Officers hanging thier shooters on the coat hook in the stall, and the hook firing the weapon. That would be hard to explain.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Hammock method FTW.

Everytime I try to take a picture like that my thumb gets in the way...

I think it's my thumb...

Hey...wait a minute. That's not my thumb!!! :rockwoot:

theo_thumb540x404.JPG

I just wish they'd put water heaters in the urinals... That is some cooooold water... ;)

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    I either do the 'hammock method as mentioned or clip the pistol into a front pocket. I don't like to set my gun down anywear off my person.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I use the hooks as described, I figured one was for coat one was for gun and the big ones were for hats.

After this I might just let her swing in the hammock. While dropping kids off at the pool.

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just don't be like one od my former co workers at Brinks and leave you glock on the bathroom floor forget it's there walk out, have someone take it then never see it again. Since it was a personal firearm and not a company one he wasn't fired but was labeled dumbass of the week.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    doin the uno i usually just leave the belt tight and go threw the zipper, but be careful those zipper teeth can be brutal sometimes!!

When I stay standing, the belt stays fastened. I'm able to open the front of my pants completely, just leave the belt alone.
    When I sit, it goes inside my pants. Can't forget to put it back in place that way.

Of course, I've solved the whole thing by pocket carrying. I don't have to adjust it at all.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    When I stay standing, the belt stays fastened. I'm able to open the front of my pants completely, just leave the belt alone.
    When I sit, it goes inside my pants. Can't forget to put it back in place that way.

Of course, I've solved the whole thing by pocket carrying. I don't have to adjust it at all.

So, you point the muzzle either at other walking in the bathroom, or at the pot?

Top Bottom