• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I've only bought a few of my guns spankin' NIB.
    Most of the time, the others didn't come with a manual and I've had to ask around, search the net, or just figure stuff out on my own with them.
    Today I ran across this site when I was looking for some info on the disconnect of my Winchester 1300... maybe you've seen it before, maybe not. Either way; here ya go - page7b
    :yesway:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    A little FYI regarding Steve's pages..... Several months ago, some clown downloaded virtually all of the info from that site and proceeded to sell it. Steve, took the site down for a while, and it's just recently come back up. If you'd pay a few bucks for the info he's made available, send him a few bucks. Treat him the way you want to be treated. He's done a lot of work for free, that can benefit all of us.

Not affiliated in any way.....

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    A little FYI regarding Steve's pages..... Several months ago, some clown downloaded virtually all of the info from that site and proceeded to sell it. Steve, took the site down for a while, and it's just recently come back up. If you'd pay a few bucks for the info he's made available, send him a few bucks. Treat him the way you want to be treated. He's done a lot of work for free, that can benefit all of us.

Not affiliated in any way.....
    Well that sucks. Wasn't thinking anybody would jump on the download bandwagon. More like a "save this link to your favorites if you need to view a schematic some day."
    People can really be poopheads if given half a chance.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is awesome. Went to the range last night with a buddy. He had just got a Stag Arms AR-15. Wanted me to put a sling adaptor on it for a few week but I just could not get there. He did it himself. Got the spotting scope out put the mat down and he was ready to go. Pulled trigger and click...no bullet, Longer story short. He forgot to put the keeper back in for the buffer spring/tube. I opened the gun and B-O-I-N-G out she came. The keeper was in front of the trigger hammer…… and the spring was…….ready for this...in a bag on his truck. I asked him if he had his book with him when he took it apart to put the adaptor on and he said he didn't know where it was. This site will be a blessing for him. I got it together for him and got him zeroed it in. It was way too funny…………

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    Thank ya very much Annie. I have already figured out a couple things that I did not know. Tried to rep ya but it won't let me yet. I owe ya one!

Top Bottom