• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Anybody a member of USCCA and am I missing out by not being a member? See a lot post on FB and they look like they have a big membership.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I was a member for a year. I found that there wasn't info in the magazine I couldn't get elsewhere, and without the voluminous, extremely annoying, hard sell emails from the company.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I love the weekly email updates from USCCA. I've been trying to save up a little money for membership. I don't have cash for a retainer for a good local 2A attorney should I be forced to defend myself or my right to carry. Bronze level coverage starts at a couple hundred bucks a year. I personally fell that's reasonable for peace of mind. Just my thought.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I canceled my membership. They have no pertinent info to me, and they got rid of the membership I purchased, and wanted me to upgrade. I said no, and never looked back. Plus, I never carry concealed.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm a member of Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network. It's similar to USCCA, but doesn't have insurance "per se". It covers your retainer and cases are then reviewed on a case-by-case basis. It's all business and almost no marketing. Great newsletter, educational DVD's, and private forum.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    I OC, but I did get a membership last year. I won't be renewing it. Not much in the magazine I can't find elsewhere and I have a good friend who is a good attorney and he says he will take care of me if anything happens. I hope it never does.

Top Bottom