• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes sir, but like always please call if you will be showing up right at %PM...we are always there by 6 though.
    Will do! I don't usually get home until almost 5:00 anyhow, so by the time I change clothes and do a few things around the house it'll probably be close to 6:00 anyhow.

USDS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Nice to see that you are working to get it up and going. Do you have parts kits for AR's

No full kits but we do have lower parts kits, full auto bolt carriers, stocks, handguards, charging handles, pmags, and sights (EOtech) in stock. We have a shipment of 20 barrels coming in but 19 are already called for.

P.S. We hope to get lowers in the store very soon for around $125...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Enjoyed my visit this evening, and meeting you guys! I mentioned your shop to another milsurp fan friend of mine (also an INGO member) too. I'm still thinking about that Enfield... I'm going to the 1500 tomorrow but if I still have money left over I may just have to come see you again about that. :) The only thing holding me back at all is the ammo situation for .303. Sure wish cheap surplus ammo was still readily available for it. :(

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Enjoyed my visit this evening, and meeting you guys! I mentioned your shop to another milsurp fan friend of mine (also an INGO member) too. I'm still thinking about that Enfield... I'm going to the 1500 tomorrow but if I still have money left over I may just have to come see you again about that. :) The only thing holding me back at all is the ammo situation for .303. Sure wish cheap surplus ammo was still readily available for it. :(

It was nice speaking with you, hope to see you after the 1500 ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Damn I missed the 20% off on Memorial Day. That's stellar and appreciated and not expected or demanded but much appreciated! Everytime I have visited I bought more than I expected to because they are great people who act like normal people and not high and mighty stuck up a holes like some big stores and even other shops. They will treat you like family whether your spending nothing or something.
    I've been trying to get back out there for something you got but I have missed you all when I've been free and called first.
    Anyone who sees this thread needs to get you butts into this shop and support it. It's been a long time since I have felt this welcome in a smaller shop and with a great selection too.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They did it to me again! (Insert smiley here!)

These guys are really causing me grief, every time I walk in I leave with something and a smaller bank account. Happened again last night.

Do enjoy the shop and go there as often as I can, juist not sure how much longer I can keep paying to have friends. :rockwoot:

Seriously tho, these are a really good group of guys.
    If you can get there SPEND MONEY! BUY! I want them to stay in business and grow.:twocents:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just stopped in, great group of guys, took good care of me and my son, will return for sure

Very good prices from what I saw.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Checked out US defense solutions this afternoon. Great bunch of guys going the extra mile to take care of their customers. I live reasonably close so I hope they don't get tired of seeing me. :)

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Top Bottom