• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    In other news, the US Census announced today that they've entered into contract negotiations with the private group NROCA to administer the 2010 Census...

C'mon. You don't REALLY think anything will change, do you?

I'll tell you I sure am glad to have these guys off the Census deal. I looked at the website for these guys at NROCA. Holy cow they are on our side check it out. Here's a link.

Home NROCA

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll tell you I sure am glad to have these guys off the Census deal. I looked at the website for these guys at NROCA. Holy cow they are on our side check it out. Here's a link.

Home NROCA

I dunno. They look Pro-Freedom, but who funds them? Are they a sister organization of someone? Their About Us page tells you nothing and I can't find anything else about them. Privacy Policy, nothing.

Nice links though... LINKS NROCA

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    In other news, the US Census announced today that they've entered into contract negotiations with the private group NROCA to administer the 2010 Census...

C'mon. You don't REALLY think anything will change, do you?

Home NROCA

I dunno. They look Pro-Freedom, but who funds them? Are they a sister organization of someone? Their About Us page tells you nothing and I can't find anything else about them. Privacy Policy, nothing.

Nice links though... LINKS NROCA

Guys... Call me crazy, but I think Scutter was saying that a new group composed of the same people (ACORN backwards) would be the new ones doing the same job ACORN was supposed to do

Just a guess.

Blessings,
    Bill

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OH SNAP! I didn't catch that. :facpalm: Please proceed to beat me with wet noodles. DOH!

Wait, on second thought, if they are ACORN backwards, does that mean that NROCA is just a front and are actually the same people? Even though their webside is completely opposite of ACORN?

Is this like the episode of Spongebob where Squidward declares the day OPPOSITE DAY because he wants to sell his house? :dunno: Ok, no more Spongebob for me. Time for another Shot....

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    I don't know guys, I kinda favor 40mm HE. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

By the way, the NROCA site reads well, but need some more time to research. They sure came on the scene quickly .....

Tagline: Just becasue I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me :draw:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Now the leaders of ACORN are claiming that the video tapes are doctored. Trying to say the "pimps" voice was a "voice-over" and it didn't happen the way you saw it on the news!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Big Government Blog Archive FoxNews: O’Keefe Demands Apology From ACORN

snip

“It is clear that the videos are doctored, edited, and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative activist ‘filmmaker’ O’Keefe and his partner in crime. And, in fact, a crime it was — our lawyers believe a felony — and we will be taking legal action against Fox and their co-conspirators,” she said.
    Speaking on FOX News, O’Keefe said he wants an apology from those media outlets “covering for ACORN” as well as from ACORN itself. He said he doubts ACORN will file suit.

Yea, you gotta read that article... You'll wanna laugh and cry!

Top Bottom