• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just watched it on FOX News, this is breaking news!!!

FOX News claims the SECOND set of tapes exposing ACORN is the reason that the US CENSUS BUREAU has cut ties.

More to come. I wonder if the MSM will now begin to cover the ACORN story :cool:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just watched it on FOX News, this is breaking news!!!

FOX News claims the SECOND set of tapes exposing ACORN is the reason that the US CENSUS BUREAU has cut ties.

More to come. I wonder if the MSM will now begin to cover the ACORN story :cool:

Thank you God! I have to wonder... if they fall and take their organization down with them... will it possibly reach as far as scandal and impeachment of Barry Hussein?

Interesting, I think, that it happened today. Eight years ago, we had a disaster on this day. Today, we have something that just might save the country.

Blessings,
    Bill

Sgt.Schlitz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Evansville
    The two tapes are probably just the tip of the iceberg. There is no way in hell I'd want these crooks coming to my door and asking for personal info. They were probably gonna case out a lot of homes.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    We all knew these ******** were currupt, now they have been caught red handed. I can only hope this is a precursor of what is to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Obama and all his cronies, and his puppet string holders are going to CRASH & BURN! We the true AMERICANS own this COUNTRY not them!

Praise God! :patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In other news, the US Census announced today that they've entered into contract negotiations with the private group NROCA to administer the 2010 Census...

C'mon. You don't REALLY think anything will change, do you?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    In other news, the US Census announced today that they've entered into contract negotiations with the private group NROCA to administer the 2010 Census...

Baby steps man, baby steps.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN

Glenn Beck predicted a long time ago that when ACORN's activites became widely known, they would cease to exsist and regroup as some other organization.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    We all knew these ******** were currupt, now they have been caught red handed. I can only hope this is a precursor of what is to come.

Hey guys... you may not agree with the language filter, but it's been made pretty clear that changing a character or two to get around it is going to be frowned upon here.

If you keep it clean yourselves, we don't have to come in with the yellow and red cards to clean it up for you.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood newbie mod.

Thanks very much.

Blessings,
    Bill

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

I wonder what the overall reaction would be if the U.S. Census announced they they had recruited help for compiling the 2010 census from the NRA
    :D :patriot:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Hey guys... you may not agree with the language filter, but it's been made pretty clear that changing a character or two to get around it is going to be frowned upon here.

If you keep it clean yourselves, we don't have to come in with the yellow and red cards to clean it up for you.

This has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood newbie mod.

Thanks very much.

Blessings,
    Bill

MUMBLEMUMBLEMUTHAGRRRFRIK !!!! :mods::rules::p

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    James O’Keefe, the mastermind behind the ACORN sting, warns CNN and the rest of the MSM to stop bugging him for interview requests until they air the hidden-camera footage:
    Here’s what I have noticed from your coverage: You brought in the damage control crowd to FRAME the story. Before even airing our damning Baltimore video. You know your audience would turn on ACORN if you showed them the evidence. So instead you put your competitors in journalism in the crosshairs instead of airing a blockbuster report making massive waves elsewhere.
    You even trotted out shameless Clinton era apologist Joe Conason to challenge the ETHICS of our expose. Unreal.

hat tip

Top Bottom