• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    man everyone thinks they are going to the woods. gonna get pretty crowded out there. also if you need to stay very long its not gonna be like your average camping trip. its gonna get rough if you have little experience. and im not talking "i grew up on a farm experience" im talking you grew up with wolves or a bear named baloo experience, lol

LOL. Yeah, I can understand that statement. Too many tenderfoots thinking that they're something that they're not.

The best place for most people, is to plant their butts at home. They know the area, neighbors, and most will have a reasonable supply of goods to survive for a few days.

Personally, if I have to bug out from my home, I'm going someplace that nobody but my selected friends, as well as selected family members, are going to know. My list is set for the moment at 6, and they'll won't know exactly where I'll be, but have a rally point if they wish to meet.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    LOL. Yeah, I can understand that statement. Too many tenderfoots thinking that they're something that they're not.

The best place for most people, is to plant their butts at home. They know the area, neighbors, and most will have a reasonable supply of goods to survive for a few days.

Personally, if I have to bug out from my home, I'm going someplace that nobody but my selected friends, as well as selected family members, are going to know. My list is set for the moment at 6, and they'll won't know exactly where I'll be, but have a rally point if they wish to meet.

EXACTLY!!!! sooooooooo many people on here are too free with their bug out info and plans. as long as you can trust those 6 with the info then thats good. my list is even shorter. im not saying i dont have more people than that factored into my emergency plan, but I like you, keep it on a need to know basis. not everyone in the plan needs to know it all. they just need to know their part in it, and then it all flows together, with backups in place too.

i couldnt agree more with you about staying at home!! staying put, if your safe is always best. when you go mobile, you just opened yuorself to all kinds of new variables. but sometimes thats neccessary.

JBusch8899, glad to see you have your head screwed on tight!!!

Top Bottom