UPS... Just wow. RIP Kibler Colonial, I loved you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    iu

Having worked in a UPS hub for a couple of years back in my mostly misspent youth, I'm not shocked.

Sorry for your loss.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    It almost seems like it would have to be malicious, with the fragile sticker and all. I don't understand how it's possible without intention.
    I could see it being an accident... at least back in my day, something like that would have been transported around a hub in a bulk cart (smaller version of the luggage train you see at the airport). Steel cart, steel beams and supports with narrow passages and low clearance... I could see it getting knocked off and caught between the cart and a hard place.

RobertIN

Plinker
    Aug 20, 2024
    West Harrison
    I could see it being an accident... at least back in my day, something like that would have been transported around a hub in a bulk cart (smaller version of the luggage train you see at the airport). Steel cart, steel beams and supports with narrow passages and low clearance... I could see it getting knocked off and caught between the cart and a hard place.
    Certainly possible. It's frustrating, it meant a lot to me and the guy I was sending it to, he's elderly and unable to complete one on his own. I was really looking forward to seeing him enjoy it.

Top Bottom