• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Haha one flashlight and one red/green laser light. Fiancé is a nursing student so that's why there is the tuberculous book. Have not shot yet. I will tomorrow and give update. Shot flawlessly before so I hope I didn't eff up on the changeover

Is she able to somehow use the SKS to give TB shots? That's a tacticool-mod that would totally take off!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Is she able to somehow use the SKS to give TB shots? That's a tacticool-mod that would totally take off!
    Long range vaccination? I'm sure it's possible ... they have tranquilizer darts... no reason it couldn't be adapted to fire darts and no reason those darts couldn't have the same medicine as TB shots, right?

:).

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    I like SKSs. I think they are bit under appreciated. I really like the muzzle break, and even dig the foregrip a bit. I do much prefer a fixed stock on an SKS but that is just because that is what I expect to see.

It is definitely a unique rifle and fits your expectations which is the second most important aspect of the gun. If it proves in handling and reliability (the first most important) when you test, it will be perfect.

I like the ingenuity and creativity almost as much as the pure evilness dripping off of it.:ar15:

Top Bottom