• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    They had a lot of knives and leather goods. The side room had fox hats, coyote hats and fur hats of all kinds. JP&K sales were there with all the stocks and parts. That is where I got all my 'parts is parts' stuff...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    No lie here. The last show I went to before this one I bought a Lyman peep sight, still in the box, that no one knew what it fit.

This show I bought a Mossberg 46 from the Mossberg poor Mauser Mike. I sit down to look at what I need to do to this thing and the two holes in the receiver look kind of familiar to me. I say to myself, "no way" but yep the holes line up perfect to the peep...

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    They had a lot of knives and leather goods. The side room had fox hats, coyote hats and fur hats of all kinds. JP&K sales were there with all the stocks and parts. That is where I got all my 'parts is parts' stuff...
    It was very refreshing to see something a little different than table after table of AR parts and accesories.
    No lie here. The last show I went to before this one I bought a Lyman peep sight, still in the box, that no one knew what it fit.

This show I bought a Mossberg 46 from the Mossberg poor Mauser Mike. I sit down to look at what I need to do to this thing and the two holes in the receiver look kind of familiar to me. I say to myself, "no way" but yep the holes line up perfect to the peep...
    That Mossberg was meant for you!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom