• indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I went Friday

I went Friday afternoon to look at whats on the choppin block

I seen a nice Russian SKS and a Norinco in green that was nice.. A few Glocks and mini14's

I didn't get to go because i spent $1,500 this winter on firearms and such.

WIFE SAID NO! 100%:xmad:

I would like to know what the

Glock 17
    Russian sks
    and those in box Mini 14's
    and those two tables with the Ammo and stuff

went for? someone please let me know.:dunno:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    easy

Yes that was easy and safe :D

I have never been to a firearm auction and missed the Saturday show. I wanted to see how some of the purchasing went down. I see that there were some unpredictable results, Some really good and some well...
    I had my eyes on the Mini 30 I see that it went for 400 something ugggggghhh I cant wait till the work season begins!! what a deal!

For those who attend these auctions frequently do the prices rise as warmer weather approaches...AKA "work season"?

Hell in 30 more days I would have bought that Mini30 and the Glock in the same 10 minutes:laugh:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I believe it is now an aditional 17.5% buyers premium +7% sales tax. So there is an extra quarter for every dollar for the winning bidder to pay. Anything won for $400 costs the buyer $500 plus proxibid's fees whatever they are.

luckydog465

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    I wish INGO could do its own auctions! With no buyers prem. and a small sellers fee. Not 25% or better!! :) I know its wishful thinking but you never know:)

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    recap from the trees

Trees? It felt like that was the only place left to find a good seat and people talk about the crowded 1500. Prices were everywhere, roosting in a small corner by the UNLOCKED door, I overheard one lucky bidder on his way out say this was the easiest $500 he ever made.I don't know what was in the box, but he was smiling.
    I knew my gun buying day was over when the New Dakota 44-40 went for $300 plus 17% and $800 for the Yellowboy. So got focused on the componets. Talk about throwing a beef shank in a piranha pond. However I did manage to scrounge a flat of new brass that included 250- 30 carbine,35 welen, and 7mm-08. Picked up a group of new leather holsters,
    and only lost two fingers on my left hand.
    INGO members were in deepcover mode, no swag in plain site.
    NEXT UP: 1500 SEE YA THERE!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    oh

I wish INGO could do its own auctions! With no buyers prem. and a small sellers fee. Not 25% or better!! :) I know its wishful thinking but you never know:)

:hijack:
    It would be nice, but not for us small fish. we wouldn't have a chance
    on getting anything:tantrum:

Now INGO raffles...folks could make money and someone could get a something for 25$...
    I would have a better chance on getting what i would want on a raflle than Bidding against a dealer at an auction..hmm?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I was planning on going to this auction but realized I had a church function the same day. I was kind of bummed about missing the auction but it sounds like I didn't miss much at all.

Interested to see what happens at the 1500. I think prices are going to be high.

Top Bottom