• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    MAC is really big on Griffin products. I was looking for something to do both .300 and 5.56mm and was really leaning toward the Yankee Hill. It seems as most of the brand name cans are in the 800-1000 range anyway, so this one isn't too much of a stretch. MAC did a series of comparisons on several suppressors. It seems like about 135 is a good number to shoot for and this one seems to be on par with that. Although, it wasn't tested the same way as the rest, so it might be 2-3dB louder. Either way, it's a pretty good chunk to plunk down on something that isn't easily sold if you don't like it. I'll have to think about it more, but right now, it's in my top 3.

haywire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2015
    Midlothian
    I cant see anyone happy with this can long term. All unhappiness comes from comparison and eventually this can will be replaced with dedicated cans which would make it an expensive closet queen for life. Reconfiguring the rev9 becomes frustrating after limited round counts, this leggo can isnt any better. Remember it is 1 3/8 diameter. it is a long 30 can, large, heavy and loud 22 can, a loud and very limited 556 can. But about right as a 9mm. I suppose there are those that my find themselves content with it, but that wouldnt be the status quo judging by typical NFA behavior.

Top Bottom