• ...and so much more!
  • swbster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Update on Unique

Well I loaded a bunch of shells with the unique and was very pleased with the outcome. I am not familiar enough with some of the other powders that have been suggested here( not yet but in time I will be testing these) but something I did notice is that it really smoked and was surprising dirty in the barrels. Just some feedback on the current version of the Unique powder.

bigmedicine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood
    You are exactly correct in that is not going to win an award for the cleanest powder of all time. But....sometimes you can get some good deals on bigger containers and then you can feed several different guns off of it. Anyway, cleaning a dirty gun is not all bad!

Well I loaded a bunch of shells with the unique and was very pleased with the outcome. I am not familiar enough with some of the other powders that have been suggested here( not yet but in time I will be testing these) but something I did notice is that it really smoked and was surprising dirty in the barrels. Just some feedback on the current version of the Unique powder.

Top Bottom