• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yes, this really helps people sympathize with the Unions.. :rolleyes:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm going to have to ask my MSP buddy what the H, for supposedly having 200 troopers on site there were no police around this tent area which was an obvious emotional hot spot (at least that I could see)?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'm going to have to ask my MSP buddy what the H, for supposedly having 200 troopers on site there were no police around this tent area which was an obvious emotional hot spot (at least that I could see)?

After the tent was torn down, they started cutting of sections of canvas as "souvenirs" :n00b:

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As if this is actually news. We all know Unions are nothing but communist thugs and agitators. Typical lefties engaging in typical leftie behavior. We can't get our way so we'll hurt you and throw a tantrum like the immature selfish bastards we are.

Unions my arse. All they unite is communism and organized crime.
    They need scrapped.

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    I've been in a few altercations with "card holding members" while working as a scab. It isn't fun. I also knew a lot more union members who didn't give any care at all to me not signing up. Given the choice I avoided signing up for the Laborers Local 1191 as long as possible but I was eventually caught on a jobsite by the union rep who shut the job down until a few us either left the jobsite or signed up. I got a job in my career career field after college and am no longer a member of Local 1191.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    FN unions

Any union members here ? Are you are proud of your brothers ? Or are you the same way ?

And personelly I would have stayed in fat boys face and kept him yelling for another minute or two so I could see him stroke out :D

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the choice I avoided signing up for the Laborers Local 1191 as long as possible but I was eventually caught on a jobsite by the union rep who shut the job down until a few us either left the jobsite or signed up.

I don't understand that do you mind explaining it for me?

I have few friends who refuse to join unions and all that really happens to them is they get passed over for promotion, isolated at work and they get a lot of grief from union members.

PS what was all that shouting about "he's got a gun" and "I've killed plenty of people with a gun"
    Personally i wouldn't have backed off like the poor guy who got attacked. I would have laid into him with with all the fury of a proud working class youth. These Docs aren't just good for walking you know.

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    It's no different from the hatred, riots and bloodshed of the Tea Party rallies. Two sides of the same coin.

I read that somewhere ... :D

(purple implied)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    As much as I agree with most of the above thoughts... remember not all Unions are the same...OK all private sector Unions might be, but not all Unions.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Why was that guy attacking the UNION members:dunno:

Obviously he wanted to break their fingers so they couldn't read the paper or play cards on the clock...he just figured his jaw was the best tool for the job. Maybe if he had consulted one of the many shop stewards probably in attendance (sick day anyone?), he might have been given another suggestion.

Speaking of tools...

Top Bottom