• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    "Also in his car was a working siren box, flashing lights, a radio set to police frequencies, a scanner set to police frequencies, cameras, binoculars and telephoto lenses. Police say drivers are unauthorized to have those items inside of their personal vehicles."

really!?:dunno:

And what's up with the USA Bonds thing?
    <<<<<<<<<<

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I guess the guy had a friend that is defending him in the contents section if the report. It's a amazing that it matters not how much evidence is presented, people will go out on a limb to defend others who do wrong. There is no defense for what that guy did and no matter what police powers he may have had, he deserves to be punished.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    "Also in his car was a working siren box, flashing lights, a radio set to police frequencies, a scanner set to police frequencies, cameras, binoculars and telephoto lenses. Police say drivers are unauthorized to have those items inside of their personal vehicles."

really!?:dunno:

And what's up with the USA Bonds thing?
    <<<<<<<<<<

When I get to a real computer I'll post the statutes relating to lights, sirens, and scanners.

Whats funny is I have seen the guy working part-time (what we call side jobs) at a couple different places on my district and never knew he wasn't legit.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If the guy wants to be a peace officer that bad, they ought to direct him to the personel officer.

I've spent plenty of my own money on backup guns, uniforms, and miscellaneous supplies. There is no way I would ever buy a car to make my impersonation more believable. I do admire his dedication though.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The guy is lucky he hasn't got seriously hurt before by a criminal he tried to "stop". Props to whoever the cop or cops were who spotted something off and got him.

wow Frank that's nuts! I'm glad another one is off the street. I'm sure he won't be able to resist doin it again.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    If you ever download a police scanner app for your phone, it says right in the app to not use it in a motor vehicle. Because some people hook them up through the aux jack in the head unit.
    Lights I know you cannot have flashing red/blue. You can have a rear 3rd brake light that flashes red like 3 times when you stop though. You can also have an orange emergency flasher IIRC too.
    Maybe it is poorly worded, but I doubt it is illegal to have cameras, binoculars, or lenses in your vehicle.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    This is just a form of mental illness.
    Just like people on here pretending to be real gun guys when they almost never go to the range.
    Duh.
    Busted myself.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I saw this person at Northwest Roll Call as I passed by in the funeral procession. Had no idea he wasn't legit and from a small or out-of-state agency.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The guy is lucky he hasn't got seriously hurt before by a criminal he tried to "stop". Props to whoever the cop or cops were who spotted something off and got him.

wow Frank that's nuts! I'm glad another one is off the street. I'm sure he won't be able to resist doin it again.
    "They" let him OUT, on BOND !!!!! Can you believe THAT !!!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    "They" let him OUT, on BOND !!!!! Can you believe THAT !!!!!
    In Marion county yep I believe it. So disgusting!

I knew there would be impersonators there and I'm sure there were some who didn't get caught. There's a special reservation in a tormented place for people like them.
    so selfish of them to do it to fluff their egos on the backs of others walking the walk and dying doing it.
    im having a bad day so maybe that's why I'm just extra pissed about this. I hope he walks in front of a truck and saves us some tax money.

Top Bottom